Chelsea's Story? Team Attack #2!

Chelsea sat up and looked at the clock. 8:30. Perfect. She quickly got dressed and went downstairs for breakfast.

"Hi mom. Hi dad." She said with a smile. Jearn smiled.

"Hey, sunshine! You ready for today?" She smiled.

"Yes. I can't wait." She said with a soft smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The two went to the town square. A lot of people were watching them, making Chelsea uncomfortable.

"Dad..." She murmured. He noticed and took her hand as she went into a flashback.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Dad? What's going on?" A young Chelsea looked at her dad as they went through the streets of Helios City. He had been looking around nervously. He smiled at her.

"Don't worry Chelsea. We're just heading home to grab our things." Her eyes widened.

"Are we going to live with mommy?" He smiled.

"Yes we are. I called her and she said that we can move in with her. Let's go, Chelsea." She smiled softly at him.

"Will there be any one with her?" He nodded.

"Your uncle Matt will be there." She smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She blinked a bit before shaking her head. She heard a soft voice.

"You good?" Jearn glanced at her. She nodded.

"Yes. I'm just a little zoned out." She smiled softly at him. He smiled back.

"We're almost there."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chelsea and Jearn arrived at the park, where Shauna had said she was performing. They saw Shauna warming up. She waved to the two. Chelsea waved back. Shauna was then called over to the group of dancers. The performance was about to start. They danced to three songs.

Shut Up and Dance.

Èlan

How You Remind Me

Everyone applauded the dance group. The group bowed before cartwheeling off.

"Wow... that's amazing..." Jearn murmured. Chelsea giggled as they went to congratulate Shauna. That's when the ground started shaking. Shauna ran out and grabbed Chelsea's hand. Chelsea gave Jearn a quick smile before getting dragged away. The two girls pulled out their pokeballs and lifted them into the air.

"PRECURE ON!"
***
The two girls were surrounded by a bright light. Inside the light was a pink and galaxy background. Sylvie and Eyrin appeared next to them. Shauna clapped her hands and feet together, making her shoes and gloves appeared. She did a quick spin to make the rest of her outfit. Eyrin raced around Chelsea, making an unique twister. Chelsea slashed the twister, dispersing it. The two girls' hair changed. Ears and a tail appeared on Shauna. 6 pokeballs clipped onto Chelsea's belt. A book and a pink knitting needle appeared in front of them. The two girls grabbed their respective items and landed.