A Legend at School? Team Attack?!

Shauna was walking home when she heard sirens from up ahead. She ran over and saw someone blowing up cop cars. The man smiled mischievously. He spotted Shauna and casted.

"MIRACLE ZAP!"

Shauna closed her eyes, waiting for impact. It never came. She opened her eyes.

"Are you ok?" She blinked. A young boy that was about her age was standing in front of her with a water shield up smiled at her. There was a light where the man was standing. When it disappeared, the man was tied up. There were two people next to him.

"Thanks for the help, Diamond, Velvet!" They nodded and went over

"Thanks for the help, Diamond, Velvet!" They nodded and went over. The boy smiled at her.

"Are you ok?" Diamond asked. Shauna smiled.

"Yeah I'm fine. Thanks." Velvet smiled.

"No problem. My name is Velvet Riddle. This is Diamond Nightingale and Blake Fedorov." Shauna smiled.

"Shauna Canmore." The 4 shook hands and split.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shauna was walking to school with Purple. They met up with the others.

At gym...

Everyone groaned when they saw the obstacle course.

"Mr. Crowley! You realize that Purple will both ace this and run away, right?" The teacher smiled softly.

"None of you are going to suffer the pain of the course." Everyone sighed with relief. "I had another plan."

"What..." Purple asked, weakly. Mr. Crowley smiled.

"I actually have someone who will be demonstrating the course." He turned towards the door. "You can come in now." The door opened and Shauna's eyes widened.

"Hello everyone

"Hello everyone. My name is Blake Fedorov." He said, bowing. Shauna realized that he was the guy that had the water shield.

"Are you ready?" Blake nodded and went over to the entrance of the course. As he was about to start, the ground started shaking. Everyone panicked. That's when the wall broke. Shauna was the first to react.

"LOVE PROTECTION!"

A giant, pink barrier projected the wall back. She glanced at Purple, who took the hint. He quickly evacuated the area until the gym was empty. The girls pulled out their pokeballs and lifted them into the air.

"PRECURE ON!"
***
A bright light surrounded the girls. Inside the light were pink, purple, grey, blue, tan, and brown backgrounds. Pink did a quick spin to make her outfit. Noelle threw Qxical in the air while spinning rapidly. Qxical came flying down. Noelle grabbed it, her outfit and hair had changed. Qxical had been given a ribbon. Shauna clapped her hands and feet while Stella touched her hands and feet together, making their shoes and gloves appeared. They both spun around to make the rest of their outfits. Bianca hugged her limbs against her body while Mac created a snowflake that made their outfits. The group's hair changed. Ears and tails appeared. Two knitting needles, a staff, and a wand appeared. The poke-cures appeared next to their respective cures. Everyone grabbed their weapons and landed and posed.

"Fairy of the Ribbon! Cure Sylveon!"

"Voice of Genetics! Cure Mew!"

"Fluffy Hugs of Love! Cure Cinccino!"

"The Rainbow of the Soft Snow! Cure Aurorus!"

"Mother's song! Cure Balamena!"

"Senses, weaknesses, off! Cure Dustalenta!"
***
"Ah... Cure Sylveon..." She groaned.

"Go away, Guard. No cares." The cures raced at the monster. They were easily sent flying back.

"Precure!" The poke-cures called out. Sylveon glared at the monster as she struggled to stand.

"I've defeated you once... I won't lose now!" A soft glow came from Sylveon's needle. The light surrounded the other cures. The poke-cures smiled and ran over to their respective cure. Sylveon's eyes flashed as the group chanted with her.

"PRECURE!"

The light turned pink.

"POKEMON BLAST!"

The beam raced at the monster. A big heart surrounded it. Sylveon grinned.

"PURIFY!"

The monster then vanished when the heart did. Guard vanished as well. And thanks to Aurorus' building powers, they fixed up the gym and met up with the rest of the class. Blake nodded at her, giving her his thanks. Afterwards, he did the course.

They all walked home together. Shauna sighed.

"So a new move..." Pink grinned.

"And three more cures to find." Mac smiled.

"Race ya home!"