Prologue - Plan Complete

"At last, my plan is complete!" Orion cackled. His malicious laugh echoed throughout the walls of the tower.

Orion walked towards a huge machine. He held on to the bars on the machine, using them to move the machine around.

"Get ready, Celestia." He said. "You're about to pay for what you've done to me."

Suddenly, the door hinges broke and the door fell down. Eleven fully armed teenagers barged into the room, their weapons raised.

"Whatever you're doing, Orion, stop." The teenager in the front with the bright red hair and blood red eyes spoke, his sword raised.

Orion turned around. "Ah, the Zodiac Signs." He sneered. "You're about to witness the biggest event in Celestian history."

"You mean your defeat?" The red haired teen scoffed, his sword still at the ready.

"Impulsive as always, Aries." Orion's grey eyes darted around the room as if looking for an escape.

Aries' red eyes began to glow with anger. He ran forwards and tackled Orion to the ground. Orion pulled him off himself and tossed him across the tower.

"ARIES!" A blonde female with fuchsia eyes ran from the other Zodiac Signs and to Aries' side.

"Ah, running to help your boyfriend, Libra." Orion noted, a grin on his face.

Libra gritted her teeth — a rare sign that meant that something was going to go wrong. "He's not my boyfriend, you no-good evil conqueror!"

She jabbed the end of her wand into Orion's left foot. Orion howled with rage before tripping on an outstretched foot.

"Nice move, Pi." A red eyed girl nudged a smaller girl with her elbow.

"Thanks, Scorpio." Pisces — the smaller girl — replied as she tossed her pale blue hair over her shoulder. The two fist-bumped each other before Scorpio, the tall girl's expression turned stern.

"ARGH!" Orion yelled as a tall but nimble brown haired boy slashed his back with the tip of his sword. "DAMN YOU, CAPRICORN!" Orion shouted as the boy made his way to the closet in the corner of the room.

"That was for my brother." Capricorn glared at Orion with his turquoise and brown eyes. He sliced the silver chains holding the closet doors together. Out spilled a shorter white haired boy. The white haired boy shook his head and opened his eyes to reveal one turquoise and one grey eye behind his glasses.

"Thanks for the rescue, brother." He said, flapping his snowy white wings. "It was so tight in there. Man, I hate tight spaces."

"Anytime, Aquarius." Capricorn replied.

Orion limped all the way back to his machine. He held the bars tightly and aimed it at the other Zodiac Signs.

"Drop your machine, Orion." A short, purple haired female made her way from the back of the crowd. "I don't care what you're going to do with it, drop it." Her stern voice made Orion laugh.

"And what are you going to do about it, little Gemini?" Orion taunted her, his hands still on the machine.

A tall, bronze haired female stood in the front, her fiery bow and arrows aimed at Orion's chest. "Hey!" She shouted. "Why don't you pick a fight with someone your own size?"

"Are you calling me short, Sag?" Gemini yelled.

'Sag' looked down at her friend. "Sorry, Gemini."

"If it isn't Sagittarius the archer." Orion's hands were still on the machine, which was still aimed at the Zodiac Signs.

"Well, if you're going to remember them, might as well remember me." A boy with blonde-fade-to-orange hair remarked at the back, his eyes a shade of gingerbread brown. He held his long sword tightly, a smug grin on his face.

"Leo the lion." Orion noted. His eyes stared at the shorter white eyed male next to him. "And you must be Cancer the crab."

"Finally!" Leo's face lit up. "Finally a villain that actually recognises me!"

"Leo, shut your mouth up." Cancer hissed.

Aries had gotten up from the other side of the tower. He raised his sword high and charged Orion again, only to be thrown into the crowd of Zodiac Signs.

"Dude, are you okay?" A green eyed male next to Aries asked, helping him up.

"I'm fine, Taurus." Aries rubbed his temples. He stood up, glaring at Orion, who was laughing.

"You Zodiac Signs are so slow!" He laughed again, causing the Zodiac Signs to become more and more irritated. "If you want to catch me, you'll have to be faste- URGH!"

Gemini, the purple haired girl, and a slightly taller girl with green hair and green eyes landed on their feet, their weapons drawn and oozing with dark, galaxy-coloured blood.

"ARGH!" Orion howled again.

"Good move, V." Gemini fist-bumped the green haired girl, who reluctantly fist-bumped her back while rolling her eyes.

"My name's Virgo." She said, cleaning Orion's blood with her green cape.

"How'd you two do that?" Pisces asked in awe, Scorpio face-palming beside her.

"Our brother Mercury is the planet of speed." Gemini explained.

"Makes sense that we would have super speed too." Virgo added.

"ERG!" Orion groaned as he got up from the ground. "You Zodiac Signs are still no match for me!"

He activated his machine. A bright purple light shone, nearly blinding the Zodiac Signs as they fell onto the ground.

"HE'S GOT A BANISHER!" Capricorn yelled, panic in his voice.

"We have to leave!" Libra exclaimed.

As the Zodiac Signs tried to run for the exit, Orion pressed a button on his machine. Another bright purple light brighter than the last shot out from the machine. It zapped the Zodiac Signs, making them disappear.

Orion studied his wounds before hastily wrapping them in pieces of linen cloth.

"I'll assume that it will take a decade or more for you Zodiac Signs to recover your memories about Celestia." Orion said to himself. "You'll probably be adopted into stupid mortal families who won't know a thing about Celestia even existing. This will make my plan more effective, as you little misunderstood deities won't be here to protect your precious home. I will rule Celestia forever!" He laughed a long, evil laugh. "Just you wait, Zodiac Signs. Just you wait."

He turned around just as a lilac haired girl walked through the door.

"Father?" The girl asked.

"Later, Ophiuchus." Orion turned away from his banishing machine. He took his daughter's hand and led her out the door. "We have business to tend to."

~~~

Hello to all you lovely readers! This is the author with a message.

I don't know if it is clear or not, but that last long paragraph of words that Orion said to himself will explain what happens in the next 16 years between the prologue and the next chapter.

Basically what the Banisher has done is it has banished the Zodiac Signs down to Earth. They instantly forget everything about Celestia the moment they get down there, since that is also part of what the Banisher was meant to do. Things also get more complicated for them, since they now have to re-live their early years as young human beings (It sounds like I'm not from Earth haha) in orphanages, where they (or some of them) get adopted.

Anyways, thank you for reading that random author's note. Happy reading, and I'll publish the next chapter sometime soon!