Chapter 24 - Planets

Pisces

It was already November. The weather started to become colder.

"Hopefully nothing's going to go wrong this time." Cancer said to Scorpio and I as we walked towards the free period room.

Scorpio looked down at the floor. "Something already did go wrong."

I looked down. There were broken glass shards on the floor, and a broken window on the wall.

"Did someone break into our school?" I asked.

All of a sudden, a silver haired girl and a blue haired boy tumbled through the window. They got up, brushed glass shards off their shirts, and started arguing with each other without acknowledging the fact the Cancer, Scorpio and I were there.

"When I said 'find the Zodiac Signs', I didn't mean 'break a window', Neptune." The silver haired girl said, rolling her eyes.

The blue haired boy sighed. "Well how were we supposed to get into the school? There are security guards at the main entrance, Orion's spies are in the school, and this was the only way. You said so yourself, Uranus. This was your idea!"

The silver haired girl opened her mouth to say something, but she saw me out of the corner of her eye.

She turned to face us. "Are you guys the Zodiac Signs?" She asked us. "You've changed a lot since the last time I saw you."

"So I've heard." Scorpio said through gritted teeth. "Who are you guys, and why are you looking for us?"

"Hey, relax, we aren't going to hurt you." The blue haired boy reached his arm out, hoping to get a handshake. "We're just here to try and bring you home."

"We've lived here our whole lives." Cancer said. Then, he added, "Assuming that we aren't actually the zodiac constellations in the sky."

The silver haired girl grinned. "Spot on, Cancer."

Cancer flinched. "How do you know my name?"

"We know who you are, whether you believe it or not." The girl looked around as if hoping to find someone else. "There are only three of you. Where are the other nine?"

As if on cue, the rest of our friends, who were on their way to the free period room, appeared behind us, staring at the scene that was going on at the moment.

Sagittarius looked from Cancer, Scorpio and I, to the glass shards on the wall, then to the broken window, and finally at the two strangers. "What-" She started.

The blue haired boy looked satisfied. "Well now we have the whole team. Let's just hope that someone can think of a valid reason of why you guys are going out of school during free period."

~~~

The blue haired boy and the silver haired girl took us on a walk, where we discussed to possibilities of this whole thing being a trick.

"I have a bad feeling about this." Capricorn whispered to the rest of our group.

"You have a bad feeling about everything." Virgo replied, playfully nudging him with her elbow.

"You don't think we're... actually constellations, right?" Aquarius asked, looking around fearfully as if anything could suddenly pop out of nowhere and attack him.

"That would be really cool!" I exclaimed. "I'd like to know what it feels like to be a bunch of stars!"

Scorpio rolled her eyes. "This is exactly like some fantasy story. Then we'll realise that there's a big threat that's been hiding under our noses this whole time and we have to go fight it or the universe falls apart."