Final A/N

So, today, August 23rd, 2020, marks the day that my very first book ends.

Well, technically the epilogue was published yesterday, but today is the official end.

I really want to take the time to thank you all for reading this book. I know that it may not live up to the standards of other famous works, but all the votes, comments, and everything else make me really happy. Thank you all.

"But Confusion," I hear you say. "You ended us on a dumb dream? Is this really the end of the Zodiac Signs' adventures?"

Well, no.

In case you haven't been on my profile, you'll notice that I have a reading list that this very book sits in, titled "Zodiac Heroes Series".

That's right. There will be a sequel.

I'm planning to release the sequel in November to give myself a small break from having to update five different books. Also, school starts tomorrow for me, so I'll have to see some changes to my update schedule.

And that's not all. Since I cannot bring myself to part with this book right away, I will also relase three bonus shorts in this book, sometime between now and the release date of the sequel. I'll still release the shorts even though this book will be marked as completed.

And now, Cassie and Polly will say a few ending words.

Polly: Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today- Oh wait, wrong script, sorry! *ahem* So this book has existed for around, what, eight months? And of course, a book isn't a book without it's readers, aka all of you! It doesn't matter how you discovered this book, or even when, but we hope that you enjoyed it as much as Confusion enjoyed writing it. Goodbye! For now, of course!

Cassie: Uh, thanks for reading, I guess.

Thank you, Polly and Cassie.

Thanks for reading! Have a good day/night, and stay safe!

Peace out,

Confusion owo