Chapter 3 - The Dorms

Gemini

"Come on, y'all." Sagittarius lead us up all the flights of stairs to the twelfth floor.

"Why do we have to walk up so many stairs?" I complained.

"You'll have to balance your resting time with exercise time, right?" Libra pointed out.

I groaned and wiped a bead of sweat from my head. "What is up with you and balance?"

She shrugged. "I don't know."

Saggi took the key and put it in the key hole, the door making that loud click sound that I somehow find satisfying. She opened the door, and I couldn't believe my eyes.

"Woah!" Libra said in awe from behind me. "It's so big!"

Libra was right. There was a mini living room in the middle of the dorm, with a big couch and two armchairs in it. On the left, there was a small kitchenette with pots and pans, pretty much everything I've ever seen in a kitchen. Opposite to the kitchenette was a small bathroom. On the sides of the living room were three doors that lead to three rooms, one on the left, right and in the middle.

Sitting on the sofa of the living room was a short girl who was just a bit taller than me. Her obsidian black hair was tied into a ponytail, and she wore a sweater top and black leggings. She sat crossed-legged on the sofa with a remote in her hands, flipping through the channels to find something interesting.

"Pisces!" I exclaimed.

Pisces looked up at me, and her bored expression immediately turned into a happy one.

"Gemini!" She ran forward and hugged me. "I haven't seen you in so long!"

She let go of me and turned to the other girls, screaming their names and hugging them. When she got to Scorpio, she hugged her so hard that I thought that Scorpio's ribs could've already cracked.

"Okay, calm down, Pisces the Hugger." Pisces reluctantly let go of Scorpio. Sagittarius gave Scorpio a nudge.

"I see you're using my sister's nickname, huh?" She asked.

Scorpio rolled her eyes. "Whatever."

"Saggi and I have helped decide the rooms already." Pisces declared. She gestured to the room right ahead of me. "Scorpio and I will be sharing this room."

"Mhm." Scorpio nodded and walked into the room to put down her stuff. "Well I'll be go-to-hell!" She hollered. "This room is bigger than my bedroom back in Long Island!"

"'I'll be go-to-hell'?" I asked.

"It's an expression used in New York." My sister replied. She made everyone jump.

"Virgo, since when were you here?" Libra asked, clearly shaken. "I mean, sorry if that was rude and all, but-"

"It's fine." Virgo replied. She looked at Pisces, who was currently tapping her foot on the ground. "You can keep going." Virgo said. 

"Anyways," Pisces continued, ignoring the interruption. "Gemini and Libra will be sharing this room." Pisces pointed to the room on the right.

"Cool." I commented.

"I guess we're sharing this room on the left, then." Virgo said to Sagittarius.

"Yep!" Saggi replied. "Don't worry. I'll clean my side of the room often so y'aint gonna freak."

"Thanks." Virgo replied.

I went to put my bags down in my room with Libra. I stepped inside, and immediately agreed with Scorpio.