Confusion's Other Books

(These are the other books that I have written! Go check them out if you want to!)

Civilization
Elementia. A beautiful land where 12 teenagers reside. It's like Earth, but filled with more advanced technology, WiFi, and social media. Plus, it's flat. Full of life? Yes. Peaceful and harmonic? Not quite. Even since the rise of the Fire-Tribe-originated ERIS, the Fire Tribe, Earth Tribe, Air Tribe and Water Tribe have been a war for years, and it's up to 12 teenagers, the Zodiac Signs, to fix the problem. Can the Zodiac Signs defeat the evil ERIS and save Elementia?
Genre: Adventure
Warnings: Strong language

Code Names
Twelve teenagers. Twelve children of the gods. Twelve code names.
What their code names are is not only a coincidence. There's an ancient prophecy of the twelve zodiac signs. At some point in history, the spirits of the original twelve zodiac constellations will be transferred into twelve teenagers' bodies. It is then up to these twelve teenagers to face a threat to the Greek and Roman worlds.
But what is the threat? Is there more to these twelve teenagers than meets the eye?
Genre: Adventure, Fanfiction
Warnings: Strong language

Hey There Zodiacs, What's It Like In New York City?
It's 2021, and the pandemic is over. To get everyone used to being around each other, schools have made bigger dormitories, and started putting girls and boys inside the same dorm.
When twelve friends from three different friend groups each receive a letter from a girl who is supposedly their dormmate, they're all up for a big surprise.
Join the Zodiacs and Delilah of Astro Academy in a grand adventure of romance, drama, and crackhead energy.
Genre: General Fiction
Warnings: Strong language (in English and other languages)

Guardians of the Galactic Heavens
The Galactic Heavens is a heavenly realm, home to the stars and constellations that you see in the night sky. The Galactic Heavens is also home to the Zodiac Guardians, twelve (sometimes thirteen) individuals who are bound to protect the Galactic Heavens from whatever dangers lurk in it. Every century or so, twelve or thirteen new guardians are chosen by the Galaxy Orb, the orb that controls the fate of the Galactic Heavens.
But this century, the Galaxy Orb has chosen thirteen human teenagers as the new Zodiac Guardians. Can these thirteen teenagers prove themselves to be worthy as Zodiac Guardians? Will they be able to protect the Galaxy Orb and the Galactic Heavens, as they are bound to do?
Genre: Adventure
Warnings: Strong language (in other languages)