Chapter 16 - Brother to Brother

Cancer

Everyone was, indeed, shocked about the news.

Pisces was leaping from object to object screaming, "I told you so!" Seriously, that girl has no chill.

Scorpio walked up to me. "So," There was that look in her eyes that she wore whenever she wanted to kill someone. I didn't know what to expect, since she wore that look on her face almost all the time.

But she surprised me with a laugh. "You should've told me." That made me feel slightly less scared, until her mood changed again when she said, "Don't ever try to keep secrets from me, okay?"

I guess Taurus was doing better. Capricorn, being the gentleman he was, patted Taurus on the back. Virgo, on the other hand, was fangirling. I've never seen Virgo do that before, but she was shouting, "I SHIP IT!" so loudly that Sagittarius' noise level would've been easily beaten.

"Why didn't you two tell me that you'd make such a good couple?" She ran up to me and asked. I laughed nervously as a sign that meant that I had no idea.

I couldn't help but notice that something was wrong. Then, I looked around and realised that two members of our group were missing.

Where were Leo and Aquarius?

My question was quickly answered. Leo and Aquarius burst into the room as everyone was chatting, making everyone divert their attention to them. Leo's blonde hair was as messy as ever, with dirt on his face and arms. Aquarius looked like he had made ten round trips to the underworld.

"Well I'll be darned! Where have you two been?" Sagittarius asked. (The accent has been emphasised)

"Someone locked Aqua in a supply closet." Leo explained. "Only the gods know how claustrophobic he is." Aquarius was shivering from fear. His brother Capricorn went over to comfort him.

Leo's eyes met mine, and I could tell that they were saying, "Ask questions later."

After a nice dinner of pancakes (Pisces wanted pancakes for dinner. I didn't ask why.), we all went to bed. I pulled the covers over myself as I thought about what the odds would be of something going wrong tomorrow.

I didn't get the chance to think more, because my brother pulled the covers off me.

"Dammit Leo, I'm cold!" I mumbled sleepily, pulling the covers over myself again.

"We need to talk." He said. The only other time I saw that expression on his face was after he showed us that video of Ms Medea.

I sat up on my bed, letting him sit next to me. "So what's wrong?"

"It's just," Leo heaved a frustrated sigh. "Can I talk to you? Brother to brother?"

"You... asked that already." I was confused. Why was Leo being so nervous?

"L-look, you've probably already heard about my crush on Aquarius." He said quickly.

I raised an eyebrow. "So I've heard."

"I know he has philophobia." He went on. "Is there a chance that someone can possibly... get rid of a phobia?"

"I dunno," I replied. "Maybe talk to him?"

"That's not going to work." Leo hid his face in his arms.

"It might. Try warming up to him, make a bond with him or something. Then he'll probably loosen up." I suggested. I honestly had no idea how to deal with this, but I tried to give some good advice.

Leo stopped and thought for a moment, then nodded and said, "I guess you're right."

I chuckled. "When am I not?"