SEQUEL! (Also Kind of Bonus Short 2 - Christmas Spirit)

Okay I know I said there would be 3 bonus shorts but writers block and time running out stopped that from happening. I apologise

Here, have a bit of what was supposed to be bonus short two, titled "Christmas Spirit"

~~~

The sun had just risen over New York. Its bright rays of light shone, covering the state in sunlight.

Someone was not having it. A young teenage girl shielded the sunlight from her eyes with a gloved hand.

"Man, I would've been asleep at this time if I was home." She complained, running her fingers through her short black hair. "Why must time zones be so confusing?"

She stared at a house in the distance. "Well, it's Christmas Day here. Should be expecting some holiday cheer anytime soon."

~♑♒~

"Aqua, wake up!" said Capricorn softly, shaking his brother awake.

Aquarius heaved a sigh, grabbing his pillow and putting it on his head. "Is it Christmas Day already?" He asked.

"Come on, let's go downstairs and get something to eat." Capricorn told him. "I don't think Dad's home yet."

"It's unusual for him to not be there when we arrived home from school." Aquarius commented. "But nevertheless, it's a blessing."

Capricorn pulled a green scarf out of the drawer that stood in the corner of the room. "I don't understand how you don't feel cold up here in this attic."

"It just doesn't seem to bother me." was Aquarius' reply as he started making his way down the ladder, which was the only way in and out of the attic bedroom.

The two of them slowly made their way into the living room, then paused when they saw a familiar figure standing there. He was shouting into his phone, and didn't seem to notice the two boys at all.

"Quick, up the stairs!" Capricorn whispered, ushering Aquarius back up the stairs and up the ladder to their bedroom in the attic.

As Aquarius closed the entrance in the floor, he turned to his brother. "You never told me that Dad was home!"

"How was I supposed to know? He must've just come back." Capricorn said.

"Dammit, I was going to go out for a walk or something." Aquarius lied back down onto his bed. "I guess we'll have to stay in the attic again."

Capricorn opened the single window on the wall. "The window's wide open, if that helps."

Aquarius flashed him a small smile. "Thanks."

~♐♓~

"There's so much snow here!" Pisces exclaimed, looking at the park around her.

Sagittarius nodded in agreement. "It reminds me of that one time where it started snowing in school. That was chaotic."

Her sister chuckled. "Sure was." Eyeing the snow beside her, Pisces bent down and grabbed a bit of it, shaping it into a snowball and throwing it at Sagittarius. It hit her square in the face.

"Hey, that's not fair!" Sagittarius complained, bending down to make a snowball out of the snow beside her.

~~~

That ended up... not happening.

Anyways, it's October 31st, and you know what that means

The sequel comes out tomorrow!

I'm trying to get it out by tomorrow, since I still need to design the cover and whatnot, but I promise that I will try my very best to publish it by tomorrow.

Thanks for reading! Have a good day/night, and stay safe!

Peace out,

Confusion owo