Chapter 12 - Cold Autumn Day

Pisces

Today was freezing. Absolutely freezing.

"C'mon, Pisces." Scorpio said, trying to shake me awake. "Get out of bed."

"Aw, but I don't want to..." I put another layer of blankets on myself. "It's so cold..."

Scorpio got off my bed. She took the blanket that was covering my face off of me. I could see that she was wearing a white button up shirt with a maroon sweater on top. On top of that, she wore a black leather jacket, a navy blue beanie, a crimson red scarf, and brown boots. She even wore black leather fingerless gloves.

"Someone's dressed for next season." I noted.

She sighed. "Tell that to the idiots who decided to test random dangerous chemicals on plants." With that, she turned around to leave.

I got out of my bed. It really was cold. I put on my white sweater top, black leggings, and black high top boots.

I was about to step outside my room when Sagittarius opened the door, causing the door to slam against the wall of my room. (press F to pay respects to the door)

"Wear your parka, sis." She said before slamming the door shut.

It must've been really cold outside, because nobody wears parkas inside.

I got my fur lined parka out from the back of my closet. It was pale blue. My sister had a matching one, except that hers was burgundy.

When I got out of my room, I noticed that all eleven of my other friends, including Scorpio and Sagittarius, were all sitting in the living room arguing, with a frantic Libra trying to calm everyone down.

"Please stop arguing!" Libra cried, trying to stop the argument that was going on.

Nobody noticed me come in, so I cleared my throat to get everyone's attention.

"Guys, what's going on?" I asked. "Why are we arguing?"

"Finally, someone who understands!" Libra said in a frustrated tone to everyone else in the living room.

Scorpio jerked her thumb towards Sagittarius, Leo and Aquarius. "These idiots decided that it would be a good idea to test Ms Medea's dangerous chemicals in the dorm."

"Well where else are we supposed to test them?" Leo argued.

Taurus gestured to the frost on the wall. "The entire room is covered in ice, so is every dorm room next to it, and the entire twelfth floor!"

"Look, I know that I shouldn't have tested the turquoise potion thing, but you don't have to emphasise it to make me feel worse." Aquarius held up the bottle of turquoise chemicals in his hand.

Capricorn patted his brother's shoulder. "It's not your fault. The chemical must've been made to cause a big chemical reaction."

Aquarius sighed. "I shouldn't have done it by the vent in the wall."

"MY HAND IS FUCKING FROZEN!" Aries yelled. His hand, like the wall, was covered in frost, and it looked like a hand shaped block of ice.

With that, the arguing started again, everyone yelling at each other, Libra yelling at everyone to stop arguing and make peace.

At that moment, a teacher's voice rang throughout the PA system.

"Attention students. For some reason, there is a lot of ice and snow at our school. Our science department is trying to find out what is going on. For now, please remain calm and dress warmly. Thank you for your co-operation."