Author's Note 1 - Happy (late) Sagittarius Season 2019!

You've read the title, and you probably know what this is all about.

Yes, I know it is December right now, and the Sagittarius season started on November 22nd, but that isn't an excuse not to celebrate!

So I wish you Sagittariuses out there a happy 2019! I've made a Gacha edit for this special occasion (Yes, I use Gacha)!

This is what Sagittarius in this book is supposed to look like in her Celestial form (oh and by the way, the Zodiac Signs wear the same outfits for both the celestial and human forms of themselves)

This is what Sagittarius in this book is supposed to look like in her Celestial form (oh and by the way, the Zodiac Signs wear the same outfits for both the celestial and human forms of themselves). I have no idea what her hat thing is called, but I thought that it would look nice on her, so I did try my best to describe it in the previous chapter.

I'll be working on more chapters and hopefully editing them too. I really have to try and stop procrastinating every now and then -_-

In the meantime, happy reading, as always!

Best Regards,

The Author

Edit: I made this in late November, which was a long time ago and all, but it's never too late to celebrate, I guess. Same thing with Christmas.