chapter eighty five

I didn't really know what to do now, wandering around Nialls house dodging people as I tried to mainly keep my eyes focused on the floor.

I was worried about Niall. I wanted to go back out there and pull him away but I knew that wouldn't do anyone any good. I had to let him fend for himself.

Parties like this were awful. I couldn't understand how anyone could enjoy them, they were so scary and tense. But then again I suppose it could have just been me. I wasn't used to this sort of scene nor was I to the people, they were accustomed to it. I suppose getting drunk was the answer to enjoying these things, but I wasn't going to do that.

"Sophie!" I heard Harrys voice as I looked up, completely unsure of whether to speak to him, considering the last time I did, was when I was at his party and he managed to dislocate my shoulder and almost kill Niall.

But by the looks of it, in Harrys state right now, it didn't look like he remembered any of it as he embraced me in a hug to which he stumbled in to.

"How are you?" He slurred, linking our arms and walking to the living room, sitting on the sofa and pulling me with him as I sat uncomfortably.

"Im good Harry." I replied, not wanting to get in to a deep conversation with him as he grinned and looked at me. He was unbelievably drunk, I wasn't sure how long this party had actually been going on for but by the looks of it, Harry had been drinking for the whole duration.

"You look good tonight Sophie!" He grinned, all smiles as his fingers brushed over my hair causing me to move back uneasily. I didn't want him touching me, which he realised as he withdrew his hand.

He stayed quiet for a while as did i. I was worried about him, he seemed sad, staring at Nialls carpet with his eyebrows knitted together in thought, but then again, it was probably just the alcohol.

"Are you okay?" I asked, timidly pressing my hand against his forearm to get his attention as his head shot up to look at me and he nodded slowly.

"Can you come to the bathroom with me? I feel sort of sick" He mumbled, standing up as he stumbled backwards and clutched his head. I nodded and stood up quickly, he looked pale as if he was about to pass out so I wasn't going to let him go anywhere on his own.

I pressed my hand against Harry's back and lead him upstairs in to the bathroom. I leant him against the bath before filling the sink with cold water and telling him to splash his face as he nodded and did as he was told.

I sat on the edge of the bath, fiddling with the hem of my shirt as Harry leant over the sink, droplets of the cold water still dripping from his face. He suddenly turned to me, his eyebrows once again furrowed together.

"Why him?" He asked as I looked up at him confused. His hairline was damp and he bit his lip as he pulled me to my feet.

"Why did you never like me? Why Niall?" he elaborated on his question as I started to feel sick, not wanting to get in to this situation.

"Harry..." I mumbled as he gripped his hair in frustration, pacing the small bathroom before shutting the door tightly as I jumped.

"I could have treated you better! If you were with me, you'd still be a virgin!" He yelled suddenly as I clattered backwards, my throat going dry.

"Harry please." I said quietly as he shook his head angrily.

"But no! You're with him! And I have to see it all the fucking time! I could have walked away so many times Sophie, but I haven't! I haven't because you're who I want!" He snapped walking towards me as I shook my head.

"I'm gonna prove it to you" He whispered, his hands snaking around my waist as a whimper escaped my lips and I viciously shook my head. "By morning you'll realise that im the one" He said, his face coming dangerously close to mine before he pushed his lips on to mine in a tangled messy kiss, it wasn't nice nor comfortable, I was trapped, trying to push him off of me as his grip only got tighter on me.

"Harry stop!" I cried out as he withdrew from the kiss and tried to unbutton my shirt.

"He's not here Sophie, he doesn't give a shit" He hissed, kissing my chest as I cried and shook my head, trying desperately to get out of the situation.

I screamed but I knew at places like this, if someone heard a scream they'd assume it was just someone having sex, so my screams and cries were useless.

"Harry, you're drunk! This isn't you!" I cried out as he shook his head, tackling me to the cold floor as tears streamed from my eyes, and I tried to kick him off of me, but he was stronger.

"I don't care Sophie! Its not fair!" He yelled, pulling off his own shirt as I closed my eyes, wishing it was all a nightmare.