chapter eighty six

I screamed and screamed as Harrys kisses attacked me and I thrashed about, trying to get him off of me. I wanted Niall, I needed Niall like a child needed their parents.
Suddenly the door flew open, as my screams escaped the bathroom and Harry, in his drunken mess tried to kick the door shut, but it wasn't working, much to his dismay as he lifted his head up and looked to see what was blocking it.
Niall stood at the door, his fists clenched and a terrifyingly angry look on his face.
"Mate, look who I've got!" Harry slurred, moving slightly to show the sobbing mess on the floor that was me.
I saw pain in Nialls eyes as he stared at me before back to Harry. He lunged forward and ripped Harry off of me, backing him against the wall and immediately throwing harsh punches.
I scampered to my feet and grabbed my top, putting it back on and trying to pull my leggings back up in my hysterical state.
I quickly saw blood start to stain Nialls fists as Harry attempted to fight back with little success.
"What were you doing?!" Niall growled, angrier than I had ever seen him as his fist clenched around harrys shirt, holding him up against the wall as blood poured from his nose. "Tell me!" Niall demanded as Harry attempted to push him off.
"She needs to be mine!" Harry croaked as I sobbed in the corner, people already crowding the bathroom to watch. "Its not fair!" He yelled as Niall shook his head and dropped Harry to the floor, continuing the fight as someone watching called the police in panic.
This wasn't going to end well for anyone, so I took my chance and got involved once again, hopelessly trying to pull Niall off of Harry as I sobbed.
"Sophie stop!" Niall yelled, letting loose at Harry as Harry tried to fight back. But Harry was too drunk. He couldn't do this.
I heard yelling on the other side of the crowd, before two police officers pushed throw as one grabbed Niall and other, Harry. I sat on the floor sobbing in hysterics as Niall looked to me and tried to get to me, but the police were stronger and therefore restrained him with ease.
"Just let me see to her!" Niall yelled as the rest of police shut the party down, and everyone left hurriedly, not wanting to cross the law. I saw Niall struggling to get to me as I stood up shakily and went to him. Niall immediately pulled me in to his chest and held me tightly despite the officers grip on him.
"Are you okay? Baby? Baby im so sorry" He whimpered, pulling away and cupping my cheek as I nodded and leant in to him crying as he tried his best to comfort me.
"She was involved too?" the police officer asked as Niall looked to him and shook his head quickly.
"No, no she can go home." Niall said as the officer shook his head, seeing right through Nialls act as he looked to me.
"You'll have to come to the station with us, is that okay?" He asked as I nodded weakly, terrified of what my mother was going to say.
"Just let me hold her then, look! Shes a mess!" Niall said as the officer looked between us two before nodding. Niall stepped to me and pulled me in to his chest, glaring at Harry as he rocked me back and forth and cooed softly to me.
...
We ended up at the police station, Nialls grip not faltering on me as I cried weakly in to his chest, tormented by tonights events.
They questioned me first, considering I was the least drunk or angry and therefore was able to tell the most truthful account. When I was done they took in Niall before taking in Harry as they let Niall sit in the waiting room.
"Baby..." Niall whispered, pulling me on to his lap and rubbing my back as he held me tightly. "Im so sorry." He whispered again, resting his chin on my shoulder as I sniffed and buried my face in to his neck. "I was going to kill him, h-he touched you, h-he was going to.." Niall grimaced and tightened his grip ever so slightly on me.
"Mr Horan?" One of the officers said, walking in to the waiting room as I looked up and slipped off Nialls lap. He stood up facing the officer as they spoke in hushed tones, Niall nodded calmly before turning to me and crouching in front of me.
"You need to go home, don't get on a bus, call a cab or something." He whispered, tucking my hair behind my ear as I furrowed my eyebrows.
"A-are you coming with me?" I squeaked as Niall shook his head, leaning his elbows on my thighs for support as he stayed crouching in front of me.

"They're keeping me in for assault, so I need you to go home and get to sleep for me." He whispered as I shook my head, feeling tears welling in my eyes again at the thought of Niall spending a night in the cell.