9. Accio Food!

"And that was the place where she died?"

"Yes."

"Interesting. And that place is supposed to be cursed, you say?"

"Yes, I already told you so."

"Well, what are we waiting for? ", I asked, looking excitedly at the confused faces around me.
"We need to go there! "

Everyone had different reactions this time. Mason was whining, "Do we really have to? ", while Ethan and Matt gave an enthusiastic, "hell yeah!". Owen simply smiled, shaking his head. Mae nodded, "I'm in". As for Torryn, he, as usual,  looked emotionless. Though I would've missed it had I not been looking, but there was a flicker of excitement in his eyes.

We had been sitting at the cafe for at least two hours now. Talking about absolutely random shit. But our conversation had suddenly taken a turn when Mason asked Owen about what he was reading in the library yesterday and Owen gave us a jewel. He was reading about the history of Paradise and had come across something very interesting.

In the book, there was a story and picture of an old mansion on the outskirts of town. A long, long time ago, a woman lived in that house all by herself. No one had any idea as to how and when she came to live there. Kinda like the Dressmaker's Doll.

Though, there were rumours that she had inherited it from a distant relative. There were also rumours of her being a witch. Like really? A witch? Damn, people were creative with rumours then! Or maybe...she really was a witch, who knows! Maybe witches do exist! Wait, why was I even doubting it so much? If Hogwarts exists then so do witches and wizards! And so do spells!

Accio food!

Eh, maybe my magical abilities haven't fully awakened yet.

How did I get so off-topic? Anyways, so, the old lady, whose name was Elizabeta, was rumored to be a witch because she always roamed around with weird stuff in a weird bag and wore, what was it again? Ah, yes. Bone-necklaces. (Oh, how I wish I was alive in such an interesting era!)The town people naturally found this very suspicious. Everyone was always a little wary of Elizabeta.

Then, one day, as a group of friends was walking past the mansion, they smelled a pungent scent wafting through from the huge house. They reported this to the then police. And soon, they found Elizabeta lying dead in her own house surrounded by marbles. (Geez, talk about creepy!)
The only thing they were sure of was that it was a homicide. No one ever really reached to the root of the mystery of the death of Elizabeta.

And then to add to the creepiness of it all, it happened again eight years later. A woman who was living in that mansion alone was found dead again. It could have been considered for a cruel coincidence had it not been for a third murder after eight years. And then for a fourth. It wouldn't take a genius to figure out that the fourth murder took place after eight years yet again. The town people, terrified beyond their lives, claimed the mansion to be cursed.

So now that there was such a great story at our hands, I wouldn't want to miss the opportunity to check out this place with a very violent history.

"How does next weekend work for everyone?" Matt asked enthusiastically.

Everyone shrugged in agreement. We were all ready for the mansion!

********************************

Remember me? No, I didn't die. Well not entirely at least.
I AM VERY SORRY FOR SUCH A LATE AND SHORT UPDATE.
I'll try to make the next one longer. Also, I couldn't update mostly because of projects and exams! My laziness also played a minor part in it.

I think I like this chapter.

Whatcha think??

Anyways,

VOTE
COMMENT
SHARE

Owen: Vote if you like to read creepy stories!

Aria: Vote if you really wanna cast a spell!