45. Not Again!

Torryn stood frozen for a moment before his body relaxed in my arms and he started kissing me back.

His lips were as soft as they looked and even more gentle. Our lips were hesitant, both of us feeling a little shy. But then, Torryn wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me closer, and a sigh left my lips; this seemed to be the action that evaporated any shyness in either of us.

I gripped onto his collar with one hand as the other went to tug at his amazing, soft hair. Torryn groaned into my mouth, his action sending a vibration through my body before he pushed us closer, which meant that there was no air between us any longer.

There was also no air inside us after a while, so we had to break the kiss. We were both breathing heavily when I blurted out my first thought.

"We just exchanged 80 million bacteria and I'm surprisingly okay with it," I whispered, our eyes still closed. Torryn chuckled at that and I opened one eye to look at him. "You look mental, Cole."

He opened one bright, forest-green eye that had my heart and my breathing come to a stop. How was it fair for someone to have such beautiful eyes?

Torryn smiled a full-blown smile at me. "You are mental, Miller."

I laughed with him before our lips connected again and we smiled into the kiss. My stomach—now that I could feel other important parts of my body—felt like there was a stampede going on in there. But it still felt pretty good to kiss Torryn Cole.

Gods, it's better than I imagin—

"Jesus Christ, not again!"

The sound of Mrs Willis' voice sprung us apart. My eyes widened at her, my cheeks heating up in a blush. I didn't dare look at Torryn; who knew what that kind of sight would do to my ovaries?

Mrs Willis snorted in amusement. "At least you both cleaned up. Last time those two kids just made more of a mess," She shook her head in disappointment.

My eyes widened even more in horror and embarrassment. For some reason, I couldn't get myself to speak for a few moments. And when I finally could, broken sentences were the only thing I was capable of. "You—I, uh—"

"We should get going, Mrs Willis," Torryn saved me from answering. I could hear him pick up his bag from somewhere before he bent down behind me. I glanced down to see him picking up my bag from the ground.

It must've fallen during the....yeah.

I looked back at Mrs Willis to see her putting her bottle back into her bag. That must be why she returned back here. I was about to apologize to her or maybe just say something to make the situation less awkward when a hand slipped into mine.

"Come," Torryn murmured, tugging me along with him.

That's what she sai—

No. Shut up.

I nodded awkwardly at Mrs Willis as we exited the classroom, she smirked back at me. That's all it took for me to look like Anger from Inside Out, too, the only difference being that I was red because I was blushing too much.

"So, uh," Torryn cleared his throat and I finally looked up at him. Hair sticking in every direction (I mentally gave an evil laugh, knowing that it was my hands that did that), forest-green eyes bright with joy and his oh-so-amazing lips, red and swollen. The boy really was dangerous in more ways than one. "You have an early shift?"

"Yeah," I nodded, trying to calm my cheeks down. We were walking in sync to the exit, where Mae would be waiting for me. "Mr Hatter wanted to close early and others weren't available so...."