26. "Harry Potter?"

"Do you think she'll kill us for being late?"

"My girlfriend isn't a monster. Relax," Rhea rolled her eyes at Ethan as he tugged on his grey beard to keep it in place and scratched his wig. His actions only made me feel smarter for dyeing my hair instead of wearing a wig.

"Let's go in," Torryn muttered, pushing his glasses up.

Always the impatient member, I sighed.

And then I skipped off (as the character I was impersonating usually did), into Brittany's huge house. It was practically vibrating due to the volume of the music. I stopped short at the sight of the tightly packed crowd in front of me. I turned back and walked towards Rhea.

"I'll get lost in there," I mumbled quietly before following her back into the house. This time making sure everyone was with me so that if I lost Rhea, there would be someone else to help me.

"Don't be sad," Ethan spoke, noticing my frown, "It is our choices, Harry, that show us what we truly are, far more than our abilities," He looked down at me through half-moon spectacles.

"Uh, thank you, Professor, but you have me confused with him," I pointed at Torryn, who was fixing the collar of his shirt and trying not to scratch his lightning bolt-shaped scar. I brought down my spectrespecs from my forehead and grinned, running a hand through my now blonde hair, "I'm pretty sure I'm not Harry," I tried speaking in the character's sweet voice.

"I quoted him so perfectly. You spoil all the fun for me, Aria," Ethan whined, his shoulders hunched down in a way that made his silver robe seem more comical than it already was.

We entered the living room and soon left after looking at all the teenagers dancing weirdly. The lights were dim, almost as if they weren't there. The entire house was decorated with Halloween in mind; scary pumpkins and ghosts made of white sheets could be found everywhere. On the way to wherever Rhea was leading us, we passed this room that looked like it had blood splattered on the floor (or maybe it was vomit, who knows?). There were also creepy dolls that looked a lot like Annabelle placed along the hallway.

Rhea apparently had supersonic vision for she soon found her girlfriend with the cheerleading squad.

Ethan smiled as we approached them, "Well, well, well, what do we have here?"

I looked between Rhea and Brittany and let out an amused laugh. Rhea was dressed as Tinkerbell and looked totally gorgeous. Brittany, on the other hand, was dressed as, "Vidia? Amusing choice. I love it. Tinkerbell and Vidia," Matt smirked.

"Don't I look fabulous, babe?" Brittany turned to Rhea.

"You definitely do," Rhea giggled and kissed her.

"Okay, I do not need to see my moms kissing," I muttered under my breath.

"Hmm, Luna Lovegood? Nice. Blonde kinda suits you, Ari," Brittany smiled and turned to assess everyone else. Her eyes narrowing as they reached Mae, who was wearing a black top, black ripped jeans and a black leather jacket. All in all, her everyday attire.

"I thought I made it clear that this was a costume party?" Brittany glared, playfully.

"It still is," Mae grinned, "Didn't you get it yet? I'm Rosa Diaz from Brooklyn Nine-Nine."

"Well played," Brittany chuckled, "I'll give yo—"

"Hey, you look so cute!" Alexa, a friend of mine from the cheerleading squad, squealed. She rushed forward to pinch Mason's cheeks that were quickly turning into the brightest shade of red. Mason, who was wearing angry bird pjs with cute oval-shaped spectacles, looked around frantically for help as Alexa and another friend of hers cornered him.