•Chapter 12•

After the boys show at the Annandale Hotel I waited down the sidewalk away from the entrance to the hotel waiting for the boys because they apparently had something really important to tell me. The entrance to the hotel was flooded with girls screaming for the boys as they made their way out of the lobby. I could see Michael was looking around like he was trying to find someone and when he saw me standing on the outskirts of the mob of girls asking for pictures and autographs, he held up one finger indicating for me to wait one minute. I nodded and he smiled going back to taking pictures with the fans.
The show was amazing. They guys did a great job, they are really talented, and they deserve to become famous. Seeing them perform tonight, I could see how much they loved it. They looked so comfortable standing up on stage; it was like their second home.

I continued to wait for the boys to finish when someone grabbed my wrists, causing me to let out a small yelp while I was pushed me up against a wall in a dark adjacent alleyway.

"Let go of me!" I demanded trying to break their grip on my wrists but it only became stronger.

"Awe come on, don't be like that." The voice said and I immediately recognized it.

"Nick get off of me!" I pleaded and I could scene the grin growing across his face.

"You can't get rid of me that easily." He grinned, placing one hand on my hip while keeping the other hand on my wrist.

He was squishing me against the wall with all of his body weight pressed against me so I couldn't move. I continued to fight becoming claustrophobic to the lack of space he was giving me as I tried to push him off of me. I tried kicking him, in an attempt to wiggle myself free but it was useless.

"Someone's feisty." He growled in my ear and the near presence of his head so close to mind sent me over the edge.

"Help!" I screamed hoping anyone would hear my cries and come to my rescue.

"Go ahead scream. No one can hear you." He said while his lips were pressed against my neck.

I started to hyperventilate, the nightmares of my father doing the same thing to me flooding back. Again I was back in a place where no one cared enough to help. Nick's hand started to travel up my shirt, tracing his fingers up my side sending unwanted shivers up my spin and I really wished it didn't. He continued to kiss my neck reaching my jaw line.

"Someone please help!" I screamed out again. I could feel the grin grow on his face knowing I was helpless and he devilishly chuckled.

"Please stop!" I gasped.

"Never" he said as his hand reached my bra hook.

"Hey!" a loud roaring voice yelled. "Get off of her!" The voice bellowed.

I looked up and saw Michael running toward us. Michael grabbed Nick by the shoulders and threw him to the ground releasing all the weight off of me and I feel to the ground trying to catch my breath because I was hyperventilating so much. I looked up through the tears forming in my eyes and could see Nick was now fighting back against Michael each of them throwing punches. Nick then pushed Michael off of him and Mike landed on his side. Nick took the opportunity and jumped on him and started punching Michael in the face.

"I've been waiting to beat the crap out of you for so long Clifford!" Nick said spiting the words out of his mouth as he continued to punch Michael, while Mike tried his best to divert away from the blows.

I couldn't take seeing this to I did the only thing I could do. I stood up running over to the two of them and ripped Nick off of Michael.

"Get off of him!" I screamed but as I pulled Nick off, his arm came swinging around hitting me in the gut. The force of this pushed me backwards and I slammed into the brick wall knocking the wind out of me and I fell to me knees again. Of course this is what I get for trying to be one of those girls you see in movies who tries to break up a fight and ends up getting hurt.