•Chapter 14•

***Michael's POV***

The mates and I have been called for a meeting with our manager John about the tour. However since we've been home for a bit, and the fact that he lives in LA and has flown all the way here to Sydney to talk to us can't be good.

"Boys!" John says getting up from his seat in the big conference room to great us. He's accompanied with our other minor managers and producers.

"Are we in trouble?" I asked as I sat down and the mates nodded wondering the same thing and everyone started laughing at us.

"No you're not in trouble!" John bellowed laughing.

"Then why are we here?" Ashton asked nervously.

"You guys have been being doing an amazing job so far with the album and the progress of the tour!" John said.

"Okay" the four of us said hopping he would continue.

"We need you to come to LA for a bit thought." He added.

"Why?" I asked.

"There's some things we want to clarify about the stage and instruments and other details and little things that need finalizing along as getting things prepared for the shows in Japan." He told us. "I would like to start some rehearsals now even though there's still time before Japan, but it just lets us see what needs to be fix or added."

"Oh okay." We agree, that makes sense.

"So you'll still have time on break and then after Christmas you'll fly to LA where we can work on everything together and begin rehearsals." John explained. "Then if there's time we'll have some time to come back home for a week or two before the first show in Japan." John said.

"That's like three weeks away." I commented, realizing how close they wanted us in LA was.

"Yeah and we know it's a lot to ask from you guys but we want to make this the best tour and this will give us plenty of time to rehearse, finish building the set and tie up any loose ends." He reassured us. "And since your all 18, you guys are responsible enough to take care of yourself with out one of your parents coming along on the tour."

"Alright sounds good!" the four of us agreed and everyone cheered.

"Alright you guys have three weeks to get ready and pack your instruments. Starting from now, it's a countdown till the first show." John said, trying to turn this back into a more serious conversation even though you could tell he was excited as well.