•Chapter 27•

Playlist:

Tiptoe- Imagine Dragons

Let Me Go- Avril Lavigne

Summertime Sadness- Lana Del Rey

***Michael's POV***

The day had finally come to head over to LA. I'm so excited for this; it's only a few months before the first show in Japan and literally saying I'm so excited doesn't show how truly excited I am for all this. As much as I'm excited for this a part of me is upset for leaving because of my parents and Lauren. I feel bad for Lauren not only because I'm leaving but because Dominique is leaving today too. When we meet up with her this morning so we could all go to the airport together, it looked like she didn't get any sleep.

**

"Please remember to call every once in a while or video chart or whatever; I need to talk to my best friend." Lauren said to Dominique, hugging her so tightly, like she was afraid that if she let go she would lose her forever. Dominique was the first to leave since her flight was just before ours.

"Of course, I need someone to get me through Garrett being gone." Dominique told her and hugged Lauren tighter.

"You got my present?" Lauren asked her.

"Yep. You got mine?" Dominique questioned.

"Yep." Lauren responded.

"Good, don't open it until you get home later." Dominique instructed her.

"Okay." Lauren agreed.

"Dominique we have to go." Mr. Cater told her. Dominique gave him a sad look and then turned back to Lauren.

"I don't care what time of day it is, you call me whenever you need me and whenever you want to talk."

"Same goes for you too." Lauren said as they gave each other one last hug.

"I'll call you went I get home." Dominique said pulling away from the hug and picked up her suitcases and walked away

"Hey Dome!" Lauren called after her and Dominique stopped. "I'll see you in the Olympics alright?"

"Yeah and I'll be kicking your butt!" Dominique yelled back.

"I'd like to see you try." Lauren laughed, Dominique did the same. Then with her family, Dominique continued to walk towards security.

"We have to get going too." Liz said quietly and everyone started saying their good byes to their families. I managed to pull Lauren to the side.

"Here" I said handing her a narrow cardboard box.

"What is it?" she asked looking very confused.

"Letters." I told her as she opened the box to find endless letters for her to open whenever she needs me and I can't be there.

"There for when you miss me, you're happy, sad, angry, when I do something stupid. Stuff like that." I explained. "I got the idea from Pinterest." I admitted.

"I love it." she said smiling then placed it on the floor so she could hug me.

"I'll come back to you Lauren. I promise." I told her, whispering in her ear, and she hugged me tighter like her life depended on it.

"Don't make promises you can't keep." She said, pulling away.

"Yeah well this one I'm going to keep. It's only two months, and then we're coming back for a bit. We're going to watch you tryout remember?" I reminded her.