•Chapter 34•

***Lauren's POV***

The time has finally come. The Olympics are only three weeks away and were leaving at the end of next week to head over to Rio. So much has happened in a year in a half and I'm so ready to go to Rio and kick some butt. I've worked so hard for it to all end now and I've never been more determined.

We were allowed to go home for a few weeks to spend time with our families we haven't seen in so long. I spent the last few days with my siblings and aunt and uncle, like crazy. However, spending a night to myself hasn't happened in years so when my aunt and uncle were going to get home late from work and Emily and Andrew were over at Ashton's hanging out with Harry, i wasn't complaining.

So the whole night I sat on the couch relaxing enjoying, not having practice, no constant being with others. No I finally had time to myself and I was going to enjoy it.

***

Sitting in the living room flipping around the channels, How I Meet Your Mother was on which reminded me of Luke, it being his favorite TV show. Shit don't think about them, they're off on their second tour with One Direction. They don't need me I'm just bringing them down. Besides I'm living my dream and they're living theirs, nothing could make this worse.

As I sat on the couch laughing my butt off at Neil Patrick Harris, there was a loud dominant, knock on the door.

"Who the hell could that be?" I asked looking at the clock. I walked over to the front door not thinking about it much, but as soon as I opened it I was shocked to see who I found.

"What are you doing here!"