•Chapter 32•

Playlist:

Twin Skeleton's (Hotel In NYC)- Fall Out Boy

I Write Songs Not Tragedies- Panic! At the Disco

Favorite Record- Fall Out Boy

***Lauren's POV***

"Okay ladies welcome to Melbourne." Coach Dougherty greeted Ivy, Grace, Madison, Cleo and I as the five of us sat in the center of the gymnastics gym floor mat. He stood with Brendan and the other girls' coaches as well since they were going to be our personal trainers too.

"This is where we we'll be working out, practicing and everything else you can think of." Coach Doc (that's our nickname for him) told us.

All of us are from different parts of Australia; Grace is from Adelaide, I'm from Sydney, Ivy is from Melbourne, Madison is from Brisbane and Cleo is from Perth. We all came to tryout in Sydney, but because the training gym is located in Melbourne we all had to move here with the exception of Ivy since she already lives here. It's not like our whole families had to move here, just us.

"I have a question." Grace said raising her hand in the air and Coach Doc nodded his head indicating for her to speak. "Well we all had to move out here, where are we going to live?" she asked.

"That was the next thing I was going to say." Coach Doc told her. "Follow me, we're taking a field trip."

***

Driving up in front of an old warehouse, Coach instructed all of us to get out we started following him towards the building.

"Okay so I could understand they wanted us to pack everything up and move out here, but they're going to make us live in an abandoned warehouse?" Cleo said thinking she said it loud enough for only the five of to hear and we all chuckled, but then Doc said,

"Who said anything about it being abandoned?" He pointed out as he pulled open the big sliding loading dock door.

"Oh my god!" we all gasped walking into the warehouse. The whole place was completely renovated! It was huge!

There was a woman standing in the fully equipped kitchen preparing food and when we walked in she cleaned off her hands and walked over to us.

"Hello!" she greeted us. "You must be the new Olympic team, Congratulations!" she said giving us really big hugs. "I'm Nicole all of your health nutritionist so I'll be making all of the food and helping you stay on a diet." She introduced herself.

"She's also my wife." Doc laughed.

"Yeah that too." She said and we all laughed. "Well don't be shy come in! This is your new home!" she smiled, I've only meet all these people an hour ago and I'm still meeting people and I already feel so welcomed.

"How many floors are there?" Madison asked as the five of us stood in the living room in awe.

"Two." Coach Doc answered.

"How many bedrooms?" Ivy questioned.

"Twelve, so everyone gets their own room, there's three full bathrooms, two regular bathrooms, kitchen, dining room and an empty loft."

"Why so many rooms?" Grace asked.

"For your trainers too, they need to live somewhere as well." Doc laughed as he took a baby carrot off the counter that was covered in different fruit and vegetable snacks. "They just had to do a few things at the gym first, they'll be here later."

"So we get to live here?" I asked in disbelief, it was to go to be true.

"Yep." Mrs. Dougherty answered as smacked Doc's hand away from the food; I guess she wasn't done cooking yet.