•Chapter 13•

***Michael's POV***

It's been crazy the past few months the mates and I had our meeting with the label to discuss our tour and it's going to be amazing! It's called Rock Out With Your Socks Out because why not and we start in Japan, which I'm hella excited to visit and then we'll tour Europe, then come back home to do shows across Australia and New Zealand and then tour the U.S. Performing our own music for our own shows is going to be so fucking awesome and I can't wait! We've been flying back and fourth to LA to work on writing and recording all the while working with some of our biggest idols in the music industry. It's an incredible journey and we're still in shock that this is happening to us. We have a growing fan base, we have our own album all the while we're working with our idols and becoming famous. I'm loving every minute of it.

Lauren and I have gone back to the way our friendship was and more. We spend so much time together, finding out we have a lot in common. The mates and I have been going to as many of Lauren's competitions as possible, she's doing a great job, she's won almost every one; she's really building up a name for herself here.

***

Sitting in the stands at a basketball arena that was set up with gymnastics equipment for the competition the mates and I along with Geordie sat with Lauren's family waiting for the start of Lauren's age group to start. Andrew was getting set up to record Lauren and the rest of us we're engaged in small chit chat. Watching all the other girls warming up, Lauren was talking to her coach, Brendan. Lauren told me that he's also a physical trainer so he was helping her stretch out and tapping her ankles and wrists. Her hair was tied back in its usual pony tail and she had a blue leotard on with gold detailing. When Brendan was done tapping her she loosely stated practicing dance moves while listening to her iPod.

Brendan walked over to the bleachers and called Lauren's Aunt and Uncle over to talk to him. I could see that it was a really serious conversation even though I couldn't hear them but their faces said otherwise. They kept looking back between each other and Lauren, making me concerned because they continued to talk even when the commentator announced the start of the competition and introduced every gymnast.

They finally sat back down because Brendan had to go meet with Lauren and the other girls from the gym. Everyone else had finally noticed the concern on their face making us all uneasy.

"Everything okay?" Emily asked.

"Yeah everything's fine." Mrs. Court lied.

"Come on Lauren's starting on vault." Mr. Court said nodding towards the equipment.

"So how does all this work? How do you win?" Geordie asked she still hasn't gotten the hang of understanding judging yet.

"Ok so gyms across Sydney who were invited to the meet send their top 5 gymnasts from every age group to compete in two rounds, Individual and All-Around." Emily started to explain. It wasn't Lauren's turn on vault yet so she had time to explain. "In the individual round, everyone, even people from the same gym as you, is your competition. You have to participate in every event and the person with the best score after two chances at each event wins either first, second or third place."

"Okay, got it." Geordie nodded waiting for further explanation.

"All-Around is when 3 girls from the same gym compete representing their own gym against other gyms." Emily continued explaining. "So the 3 girls who are representing Manly Warringah have one chance to participate at each event to give their best routine. After the three girls finish their scores are averaged together for that particular event and after completing at each station all the scores from each event are added together and the gym with the best score wins." Emily finished. "Got it?"