Chapter 2

At 10 am Minnie's first appointment showed up as Jen was on the phone. Her eyes widened and she smiled pointing to a chair to have him sit and wait.

Joey sat down in the chair at The Vogue Offices. He was doing a photoshoot for the release of his new EP.After Jen hung up she smiled.

"Miss James will be right with you!" She smiled, then hit her intercom, "miss James your 10 am is here!!"

" Send them back," Minnie called back over the intercom.

"Go ahead!" Jenny smiled at him, as she wished she could be a fly on the wall.

"Thanks,' Joey said with a smile as he walked back there to the office. Minnie looked up when she saw him. She was startled.

" Joe?" she said. " Hey I didn't know you worked here," Joey told her.

"Yup, sure do!" She smiled, "please have a seat. Tell me what you need."

"I've got a photoshoot coming up for the release of my new EP. I want it to be eye-catching without being too crazy," Joey told her after he had sat down across from her.

"Okay, so casual eye-catching or formal?" Minnie asked.

"Maybe something in-between. I don't want to look like IM going to Prom but at the same time, I'm not going to watch the Celtics play either if that makes sense. I mean generally, I will wear jackets with button-down shirts and nice pants for shoots, but I feel like that's been done a lot," Joey told her.

"Yeah, we got this!!! I have ideas! Let's get started!!!" She smiled.

Joey smiled," Perfect!" he said. He got up and they both went to look at the wardrobe selections for her to pick out some outfits for his shoot.

They better posed for a bit pulling a couple, laughing here and there!

Minnie was fixing the way the sweater looked on him. He was looking down at her. 

" Has anyone ever told you that you have the most beautiful hair?" he asked her softly. The long dark locks were curling and looked so soft and shiny.

"Um no," she blushed.

"You do. It's gorgeous. Jet black it looks so soft and shiny," he told her," Makes me want to run my fingers through it." 

"Okay there Casanova,' she teased," Tell me what you think of the sweater. I've got other colors if you don't like this one," She said.

"I like it, the black matches ur hair." He smirked.

"Have you always been this much of a flirt?" she asked him with a laugh.

 " Yup I flirt a lot," he admitted," But a pretty girl deserves a nice comment, what can I say," he said.