Chapter 24

He pushed her towards the bathroom, removing clothing items letting them fall to the ground as he was kissing her passionately. When her tongue was brushing across his lips seeking entrance, he let his lips part for her.

"Joe.... can we do it quickly?" She asked pulling at his shirt, "I need it."

"What's your hurry baby? I plan to do you all over this house we have all night. Shower. Bed. Kitchen Table. Countertops. Sofa. Wall," he said softly

"Mmm anywhere you want!!!!" She gushed excitedly.

He smiled as he began to remove clothes, it didn't take long for them to be naked. He backed her towards the shower as he was kissing her neck.

"Baby I love you so much," he whispered as we entered the shower together.

Joey pushed her up against the shower wall and than turned on the shower, as water started spilling from the shower head.

"I love you too baby!!!" She smiled.

He smiled," I can't believe we have time to ourselves," he said. He let his hands slide down her body, feeling every inch of her skin.

"I know I love alone time with you," she cooed before he lifted her up and pressed  her back to the shower wall.  That was the start of an incredible night till the wee hours in the morning. When they woke up, they were tangled in each other. She was blissfully happy being pressed up against his body.

She kissed his chest and smiled.  His face was so beautiful. She could see the age in his face but he was so sexy to her. His age and age lines meant experience... the gentle spots Of grey in his hair Barey noticeable but she loved him.

"Quit staring creeper," he whispered.

"Admiring not staring," she corrected, as she kissed his shoulder softly.

"You keep touching my wrinkles... I'm old," she pouted.

" You're gonna be a Silver Fox. And you're not old to me," she replied.

He smiled and kissed her lips.

"I love you baby, thank you for making me feel so special," he said. Her love and attention made him so happy about their future. And their future was gonna begin with the cruise.

She kissed him back softly," I love you so much Joe. No matter what I just want to be with you," she said softly.

"We can make that forever..." he smiled kissing her softy.

"Unless you get rid of me babe I'm here to stay," she giggled, then smacked his naked backside."Come on I am starving..." she said getting up.

He pulled her back down into the bed and rolled ontop of her," In a minute. I want enjoy this moment with you," he whispered and kissed her again softly.

"But I'm hungry!!" She pouted.

He sighed," You're so cranky when I dont feed you," he chuckled softly,"Alright alright. Let's get food."

"Thank you," She giggled.

She climbed out of the bed and threw on one of his t-shirts. He got up and pulled on some pajama bottoms. they headed for the kitchen.

"Minnie you tempt me," he said as her ass shapes his shirt perfectly.

"You tempt me too so guess we're equal," she said with a small smirk.