Chapter 22

After he left the kitchen he swatted Minnie's backside making a gentle smack sound before turning back to dinner.

Minnie just smirked as she opened the bottle of water.

"You're mine later young lady!! Even if u have to get a gag!" Joe chuckled.

"Why would you need that?" Gavin asked coming in.

"He likes to crack my back for me but sometimes it hurts so I need something to bite down on," Minnie covered.

Gavin still looked confused," Okay," he said shaking his head. He went to get utensils from the drawer for everyone.

"See you gotta watch your words now," Minnie giggled. He kissed her softly and got dinner set for them and as they all ate and he smiled at his surroundings. His family, his love. He wants this forever.

After dinner that evening, Joe got the kids bathed and changed into Pajamas. He had to read to Stasia for her to fall asleep. Cade and Gavin were too tired to care and just zonked out when their heads hit pillows. Minnie was in the masterbedroom, she had just showered and was pulling on one of Joe's Celtics t-shirts. She had put on body lotion everywhere that smelled like Jasmine. She had left her hair down. Once all the kids were sound asleep, Joe walked into the masterbedroom rubbing the back of his neck, he stopped when he saw his girlfiend standing there in his t-shirt. 

" Fuck," he whispered softly. Minnie turned, smiling. 

Minnie moved towards Joe, " Oh I plan to," she promised him. He was watching the way she was coming towards him.

" What color panties?" Joe asked curiously.

" None," Minnie said innocently.

"No seduction needed," he whispered.

"Didn't think I'd have to, just thought you'd like this better than the panties," she purred as she slipped her arms around his neck.

"Absolutely," he growled lifting her up and pressing her back against the door. A breath escaped her throat as her back it the door and she wrapped her legs around his waist. He kissed her as he pushed a hand up her leg, pushing the shirt up her thigh. She ran a hand through his hair as she grasped it lightly between her hands, she was kissing him back.

"Right here," she moaned between kisses.

"Oh funny I thought you liked it better when I was right here," Joey teased softly as he pressed his already forming erection in between her legs.

"I was asking you to do it here.... right here!!!" She begged.

"Good glad to know you know where it feels good," he said to her. She reached down to undo his jeans and push them down, along with the boxer briefs he had on and was pushing himself into her.

"Fuck," she growled softy latching herself around him, "joe... bed please! I need to bang hard and fast and it's too noisy to do that here.." she whimpered.