Chapter 28

The three men walked over to the display case of rings. " Hi gentleman may I help you find something?" a young sales lady asked, her tag read Audrey.

"Yes I need N engagement ring..." Jordan smiled.

"oh wonderful!" Audrey said happily," What kind of cut are we looking for? how many karats?"

"Knowing my Jenny princess cut and one or two, nothing too big.... she's not a flashy type of girl..." he said.

"Okay sir I have some wonderful selections for you," Audrey said. She pulled some one and two karat rings that were in princess cut and showed them to Jordan. Joe had drifted off further dow and was looking at the case of pendants.

" Can I help you sir?" another sales associate asked.

" Can I see that?" Joe asked, looking at a beautiful pendant.

" Oh sure," the associate, who's tag read James, said he pulled out the pendant for Joe to look at.

" It's beautiful," Joe said as he looked at the pendant.

" For the wife?" James asked him.

" Girlfriend," Joe replied.

" You can't go wrong with that sir," James told him.

" How many of these were made?" he asked him.

" Oh not too many sir. It was a limited quantity product. Maybe 25 or so were made and we've sold all of them, except that last piece," James said.

Joe wanted something more personal even though this one was beautiful.

" Could I comission something from you guys?" Joe finally asked handing the pendant back to James. James took the pendant and put it back in the case.

" Sure. What can we do for you?" James asked handing him a piece of paper and pencil. Joe started to sketch out the details of what he wanted on the paper and showed it to James.

" Oh we can do this, it might take a few months though even though its not complicated we do have to send it off as we don't make the jewlery in house," James told him.

" That's fine," Joe told him.

" Great!" James said and Joe put the down payment on the design and took James Card before he went back over to see if Jordan had found a ring.

"This one," Jordan said after looking at about ten of them.

"this ones perfect!!" He smiled brightly. It's was her favorite color, not too big but beautiful. She was gonna love it!