Chapter 10

Joey was so pissed off. He could not believe her. He ended up calling a cab to go home. This was why he hated that woman so much. She had no remorse, no compassion, no feelings , no humanity the list went on.

He was just gonna go home and get ahold of his lawyer.

Jordan on the other hand was getting himself in trouble, getting all snuggled up with a certain brunette at the club, his hand on her thigh and whispering things in her ear. Jen didn't mind, as a matter of fact her hand was rested on his chest and her body was silently reacting to his touch and his words. She always joked with her friends saying "flooding her basement". Turning ur on would be more appropriate but she had a way with words.

Minnie was sitting at the bar with a drink in front of her. 

" So that looked ugly a few minutes ago," Tiffany said softly to her. 

" Oh you saw?" Minnie asked with a sigh. 

" Well I mean yah...plus things were kinda weird at the office too," she said. 

" We had been seeing each other for a few weeks now," Minnie replied. 

" Are you still going to see him after what happened today?" Tiffany asked her," I mean don't get me wrong. Joe is great, he's been a great friend to me and always so sweet and nice." 

" No. He's been great...except for today . I will talk to him tomorrow and see what to do," Minnie said softly. 

" Well do you like him? or have feelings for him?" Tiffany asked her.

"I do," Minnie said, with a smile, "I like him a lot."

"So, what's the problem?" She asked.

"Lydia and my parents," Minnie said before spilling the whole story.

Tiffany listened to her new friend and than offered a bit of advice on the situation. The women talked for awhile, til it was getting late and everyone was heading home. Jordan and Jen had somehow disappeared, and Minnie wondered if it was together. She hoped that Jen was careful , she sighed as she took an uber home. When she walked in, Jen was not there. She showered and changed, and would have to get the outfit dry cleaned before returning it.

Meanwhile, Jen was trying to control herself, laying in the backseat of Jordan's rental car. His hands were all over her as his lips mingled with his.

"This, just this," she made him promise, "promise me... our secret!"

"Yes," he whispered to her," Just this. Our secret," he agreed softly.

"Okay," she whispered finally allowing him to remove her shirt. He was married. She knew that but something about the way he kissed her, touched her, made her not care. He seemed so eager, almost as if it had been awhile for him as well.

Her shirt landed on the floorboard of the car and she was tugging on his to undo it. She wanted to get close to him.

Once his shirt joined hers it was like a race to the starting line, neither of them slowing down and once they connected together As one she was lost in him. It was everything she'd needed in that moment. Great sex no commitment just orgasm after orgasm racing thru her body. That time with him in his car was naughty, forbidden but so good she made sure they did it a few times before he drove her home.

"I wanna do this again...." he said walking her to her door.

"Right here, kind of naughty," she teased.

"No," he smiled, "this seeing you again... for more of that... you're a firecracker J..."

"Are you sure that's a good idea?" she asked softly to him," I already told Minnie to be careful of Joe's ex and you're actually still married. I can't imagine what she'd do if found ut."

"Ivy? Yeah she's in her own world. She wouldn't notice if the roof caved in," Jordan told her.

"And say she does, is she crazy like Lydia? Cuz this isn't anything but sex Jordan and that kinda drama ain't worth it, no mattter how earth shattering it is..." she smirked.

" Ivy is from a catholic family. Don't do this. Don't say that. blah blah. She doesn't have a mean bone in her body, she's just...cold when it comes to me. She acts like she's still supposed to be a virgin or something." 

Jen raised an eyebrow," And correct me if I'm wrong...you have kids?" she asked him. 

" Yeah two boys," Jordan replied. " How did that happen if she's still supposed to be a virgin?" she wanted to know. " That took a shit ton of begging and she was unhappy the whole time. I can't even figure out why she said yes when I asked her to marry me," he admitted.

"Well she's missing out," she smirked kissing him softly, then teased, "but yes I am happy to help you relieve stress if you think I'm good enough..."

"You're better than good enough," Jordan promised smiling," I'll find you if I need you." " Good," she said 

She kissed him once more, this time it lingered for a minute but she stopped him.

"Not here, another time," she said before gently grabbing him then heading inside.

She was his new addiction. She was young, sexy, amazing in bed and he wanted her, so badly. And it was worth the forbidden consequences. He definitely had to find a place to shower before going home. He reeked of sex...

Jordan swung by Joey's, because he knew that he would still be up. 

Joey answered the door,' Hey Jordan. What's up?" he asked him. 

" Do you mind if I grab a shower?" Jordan asked , hoping Joey wouldn't figure it out. 

" You do own a home Jordan," Joey said," generally those come with showers, right?" 

Jordan sighed," I can't go home...yet," he said. 

Joey just shook his head," You know where the bathroom is," he said to him, letting him in.

"Thanks dude," he said rushing in.

"You know if you'd keep ur dick outta the pussy you wouldn't need a shower!" Joe called after him.

"Yeah and I'd die in the process!" Jordan hollered back as he was heading for the bathroom.Joey laughed and shook his head. His friend was nuts. Ivy was cold but she wasn't stupid! But it was his funeral.... he went back to his drink and the show he was watching on TV.