Chapter 34 - END

Once everyone was gathered they head to their spots. After the families got settle Jordan was pacing. He was nervous!

"Relax man this is gonna be perfect!" Donnie said patting his back.

"It needs to be completely perfect," Jordan said quietly.

"It will be because she's gonna say yes..." Donnie said.

" If she doesn't I might never leave the house again," Jordan told him.

"She will dude she's madly in love with you!!" He said

"Okay let's do this," Jordan said, " Before I change my mind and decide to wait to do to do it."

"Okay let's go rock this party!" Joe celebrated.

They did three songs before Donnie picked Jen out of the crowd and got her seated before they can performing "back to life" Jordan dancing and singing right to her. You could tell he was nervous. While he was singing to her, he was getting closer and closer to having to say the words. His stomach was in knots.

"Now I'm gonna ask you," he sang, then he stopped and dropped to one knee, "bring me back to life for good and be my wife..." he asked showing her the ring and the entire boat froze in shock including Jen. she did see this coming...Jordan got nervous again when no words were coming out of her mouth. The other guys were silently holding their breath, and Minnie was nervous for Jordan too. She knew Jen wanted this, she just had to say Yes. She went to speak but nothing came out she just nodded yes and finally whispered it out.

"Yes? Yes?!?!" Jordan asked.

"Yes! Yes I will!" She finally gushed. He slid that ring on her finger and then lifted her up and sound her around. When he set her down he was kissing her. He was so happy that she had said Yes. He couldn't imagine being without her now.

"I love you baby!! It's only just begun!" He gushed before celebrating holding her arm up.Girls actually cheered out in the crowd, once they got over the shock of Jordan's proposal.He smacked her bottom as she headed off, then they got back to performing. He was all lit up again with joy to her big yes!! He never should have doubted but it was amazing! After the concert ended, Dante took the kids so the adults could go to the Valentine Girls Ball that night. 

Joe found Minnie and took her hand," A little mouse told me that I'm hard to love," he said softly.

 Minnie sighed," I forgot she was there. I didn't mean that I don't...or that I don't want to," she said to him," Just that in all honesty it is hard...especially for me. I don't get to shut the world out and just be with you. Everything I do...we do it's out there," she said to him. 

" I know I never really thought about how hard it is for you," he said softly to her," People are being nice like I asked I hope." 

" No one has been mean," she said. 

" Good now come be my Popsicle at this Valentine Girl Ball. We've got just enough time to change for that," he said with a smile.

"Yes sir!!" She giggled getting all excited.