Chapter 17

Minnie was in the bedroom and she was stripping out of her clothes. Once she was naked she walked into the bathroom, she slipped her arms around him and kissed his neck softly.

"You temptress!!!" He growled.

"I think that you need to lose some clothes," she purred as her hands moved up towards the buttons on his shirt to unbutton them one at a time

"Yes ma'am!!" He smiled.Once she got all the buttons undone, she was peeling the shirt away from his body and down his shoulders and arms.

"Fuck your body is so sexy!!" She said.

"Mmmm. I am glad that someone appreciates it," he whispered.

"I do baby so so much!!" I said.He turned towards her, slipping his arms around her. She ran her hands up his chest slowly.

"I love you babe...." she smiled.

Joey slipped a hand into her hair and smiled at her," I cant remember the last time I heard those words," he said softly.

"I will tell you every day!!!" She promised

"I love that you will and I know that soon I'll be able to say it back," Joey said softly to her.

"I'll wait forever!!"She said.He kissed her deeply and passionately. She was more than he had ever imagined.

"Come on babe bathe with me," she cooed climbing in.Joey joined her in the tub,as they sat down. She moved and straddled him.

"This is perfect my Joey," she cooed snuggling in

He ran his hands up and down her body," Yes perfect. I wouldn't want it any other way," he told her.

"Neither would I!!" She smiled.His hand slipped below the water as he ran it along her thigh, he leaned in and pressed kisses to her neck softly.

"You ready baby??" She cooed lofting her hips and settling over him.

"Always ready for you," he groaned softly.

"Good," She smirked, pressing against him tightly.He dragged his teeth along her neck, hungerily and deeply. He couldn't seem to get enough of her. His hands on her hips he guided her so that she was sinking down completely onto him.

"Joe we should do this every night!!" She said holding herself closely.

" I won't argue with that," he whispered as he was lifting his hips up towards her , pushing upwards into her. She was holding his shoulders and pushing herself down onto him, going up and down on him.

"Shit min..." he growled, "you feel so perfect!!!"

" I love the way you feel inside of me Joe. So good," she moaned softly in pleasure. She was rocking pushing down.

"You feel so good wrapped around me," he growled pushing faster.

"Uhhh...Uh Yes," Minnie moaned in pleasure as he was pushing into her faster and harder. She was digging her nails into his back as she was moving, rocking down.He held her backside gliding her up and down faster wanting her to finish.

"Joe Joe..." She panted. Before too long she was spilling her juices all down his cock. Her hands slipping into the water to drag her nails along his thighs.He wasn't far behind after that, releasing his own climax inside her as it leaked out. The water was definitely dirty now and showers were needed.They separated and got up to drain the tub and move to the shower to clean up together.

"This is perfect," he smiled hugging her from behind.

"Mmmmm. I just love the feel of your arms around me," she agreed softly.

"I like the way you feel in them," he smiled kissing her shoulder.

She reached one arm up putting it around his neck, so that her hand brushed the back of his neck," I might just want to stay," she said softly. His lips slipped to the inside of her arm kissing softly.

"You could stay tonight, I like being close to you I sleep better with you in my arms..." he said.

"Kinda hard to say no to that," she said with a smile," I'll stay."

"Good...." he said kissing my shoulders.

Her eyes closed," You really spoil me. I love that you take the time to give me attention and kisses," she said.

"That's how a woman should be loved..." he said.

She turned to face him, her arms going around his neck," A man too," she said as she kissed him softly," you deserve so much and I hope I can give you everything that you need."

"You already have," he whispered softly. He was desperately in love but so scared...

"Than I guess I should just keep doing what I am doing," she said softly to him.

"Yes you should!!" He agreed quickly.

"Well than it's official I am staying," she told him. She reached over grabbing the soap to soap up his body.

"You're washing me too? Why I am spoiled!" He chuckled.

"Told you deserve things and I meant that," she whispered as she took care to wash him good. As her hands slipped down to wash his cock, she was moving her hands up and down on him as she leaned in kissing him again. He grabbed the back of her head and kissed her back. She let her tongue slip out and brush against his lips. He parted them for her and she was slipping her tongue in.

This wasn't sexual or raunchy, it was romance.... and that meant something to him. The romance was something that happened never for him in his marriage so this was amazing. Once she was sure his body was clean everywhere she broke the kiss to reach for the shampoo bottle. She did want to spoil him, he did so much for the world. It wasn't alot to ask that he be taken care of when he was home.

"Come on baby let's go to bed." She smiled.