Chapter 29

"What do you want?" Joe asked unhappily.

"My children!!! Give them to me NOW!!!" She shouted.

Joe crossed his arms," They are NOT just yours! You are a horrible mother and I will prove that! 

You want to discuss the kids, your lawyer can deal with mine," he spit back.

"Mommy who's at the door?" He heard Stasia ask.

"I don't know princess stay here!" He heard Minnie whisper back.

Lydia's eyes were popping out of her head," You've got MY daughter calling your fucking WHORE, Mommy!" she screeched.

" You didn't even want kids," Joe reminded her," Now leave before I make you."

" Oh HELL no!" Lydia said and pushed Joe out of her way as she stormed in to the house and found them in the kitchen.

" Listen BITCH! I am their mother! I gave birth to them! 12 hours of labor for the first one! 8 hours labor for the second one before they induced and fucking 9 and 1/2 hours of the last one! " she yelled at Minnie," I never NEVER want to hear them calling you Mommy! I'm their goddamn mother!" Tears welled up in Stasia's eyes as Lydia was yelling t Minnie.

" Daddy!" Stasia whimpered tearfully.

"Lydia leave...." joe said storming in before he saw Minnie and the kids run upstairs her phone in Minnie's hand. She called 911 as she stayed locked with the kids in their bedroom.

"They are mine! I'm not leaving until they come with me!" she said angrily to him.

"The police will be here any minute!!!" He shouted, "now get out!!!"

Lydia glared at him," Don't think I won't cause Hell Joe, you deserve it for the shit you put me through for Fifteen years!" she yelled. The sirens sounded outside as the cops were getting closer to Joe and Minnie's house.

"You make me sick Joseph!!!" She hissed.

The cops arrived and came into the house since the door was open, they were inspecting when they found Joe and Lydia .

"She entered my house without permission!!" He said and pulled out the divorce papers giving them to the cops.

The cops went over the papers and than looked at Lydia. " Mrs. Mcintyre, you need to come with us," said one of the officers he was prepparing to handcuff her.

"But my children are here!!! I'm not leaving without them!!!" She shouted fighting back.

"That is a matter best handled by the lawyers now," said the cop and was turning her around and putting the handcuffs on her.

"No!!!! Let me go!!!" She said trying to kick her way out. Joe let them handle and went upstairs to his family.