Chapter 18

Jennifer headed over to Jordan's after work to see he was home. The boys were clearly with grandma and Jordan was at the stove singing and cooking. She loved to listen to his silly songs as he cooked.Jen giggled softly as she was listening to him. She was very entertained right now as she stood there.

"Creeper," he said turning to look at her.

"UH! I'm offended," Jen said," I am NOT a creeper. I'm the girl you like! Not my fault you were absorbed in your song," she said to him.

"Alright, come here and taste the spaghetti sauce," he chuckled.

Jen walked over to him and tasted the sauce from the spoon," Mmmm I like it," she told him.

"Good, just enough for us..." he smiled.

Jen giggled," Oh not sharing with anyone but me?" she teased.

"nope just for us... sharing is caring, but i want to care for you tonight...." he said.

"Well I think I like the sound of that," she told him.

"I do too," he said, capturing her lips.

she was kissing him back softly," mmmmm. I love doing this with you," she said.

"Me too baby..." he said, "come join me in cooking the rest of this... help cut veggie.."

" i would love to," she said and went to wash her hands before getting the knife, and putting veggies on the cutting board to cut them up.

"See this feels good right? like its meant to be..." he said.

" I agree," she said softly,' I feel so comfortable with you."

"Jennifer, I, i want you to move in with me.... stay here with me and the boys..." he said, stroking her face.

"What?" she asked softly, shocked.

"MOve in with us...." he said, "Be family with us..."

Jen was not sure what to say to Jordan. She was a little bit stunned. 

"Jennifer, please, just think about it, okay?" he said.

"Okay," she said softly," I will think about it." It was all she could manage to say.

"Thank you..." he smiled kissing her temple.  She smiled softly . She knew she already liked Jordan's kids and cared for them. She cared for him too, this was just a huge step to be taking.She loved him very uch, and it felt good, this choice made sense. She already told him before she would, so why was she hesitating?

"Jordan?" she said suddenly.

"YEs babe?" he asked as she added the veggies she cut into the pan.