Chapter 23

Minnie met up with Jen, ready for lunch and than shopping. She couldn't wait to find things that Joe would like too, as well as things for the cruise.

"Min!!!!" She gushed spotting me.

"Jen!" Minnie said happily as she went over and Jen got up. The two women hugged like they hadn't seen each other in forever.

"I've missed this!!!" Jen grinned and Minnie nodded as they headed off to start shopping, well after a Starbucks stop.

"How are things with Jordan?" Minnie asked her.

"Amazing.... very much in love," Jen smiled, "I mean I'm picturing white fences and babies..."

"awe. I hope it happens for you," Minnie told her.

"Eventually but his boys are so much older..." she said.

"Yeah. What did Jordan say about future babies?" she asked her curiously.

"That maybe we could but he wanted to get thru this part of his life first..." Jenny said

"Ah okay. Well I hope he does give you kids," she said.

"If not I love those boys as my own, I'd do anything for them..." Jen smiled.

" i know you do. That's how I feel too about Joe's kids, but I do want atleast one of my own," Minnie admitted.

"Right," Jen said, "maybe a little girl.."

"I'd love to have a little girl," she said softly," someone to dress up in cute little dresses with ruffles and bows, headbands, little mary janes."

"You have Stasia..." Jen said.

"Yeah I know but she's usually in jeans and shorts and sneakers," Minnie said.

"Well maybe joe just doesn't know how to dress her all cute... take her shopping!!"Jen smiled

" I guess I can try," Minnie said.

"Do you love them?" Jen asked

"Of course I do," Minnie said surprised," I've just always wanted my own is all. Stasia and Gavin are great, so is Cade he just doesn't really talk to me though but he's still a great kid. I love those kids."

"I can understand that and why would we withhold another little Joey or Jordan from the world," Jen smiled

"I gotta agree with that one," Minnie said to her. They walked into a store to look around."Ooo cute suits!!! Perfect for the cruise!!!" Jen gushed.

"Cruise? NKOTB Cruise?!" A few women asked us.