Chapter 12

"Thank you, and I know you will, and I'll do the same for you..." he said before connecting their lips. He could have taken her, right there but he wanted to make sure it was at his home in his bed where he could hear her scream for him. He needed that first time for them to be perfect. 

She was kissing him back softly, sliding her hands down his chest. He pulled her up against his chest as he was kissing her hungrily and passionately. 

She sighed softly,' Fuck I know I'm the one who said slow but I don't want that anymore," she sighed. He chuckled," I thought as much," he whispered against her lips softly," but don't worry tonight you are mine girl."

"Promise?" She whispered shivering a bit with anticipation.

"Promise," he said. They shared a few more kisses then he headed out. The romance was blooming for them quickly and she couldn't wait for tonight.

As they exited the dressing area Jenny and Jordan slipped out of an unused office fixing their clothes and hair.

"Seriously?!" Minnie asked rolling her eyes.

"Sorry," Jenny said bashfully.

"Hey Hey never apologize for what you just did in there.." Jordan said, chuckling, "we are adults!!"

"Yeah I know but Minnie is like a sister to me. I hate having her disappointed in me," Jenny told him. 

" Mr. Knight, I think you should leave," Minnie told him quietly," I need to speak to Jen."

"Yes ma'am," he said kissing Jen's cheek then heading out.

"Come on min, we were quiet and didn't ruin anything," Jen whimpered following her into her office.

" Jen I love you but you can't be doing this," Minnie said firmly," This is my job, I was lucky to get it and then allow them to let me hire you to work for me. First of all, he is married! Second of all, he is a client! I don't understand what you were thinking, and what happened to Nick?" she asked her.

"He froze me out stopped returning my calls and texts, I got the hint okay? And he is but not happy... and client? So is Joe... so please don't use that one.." she said, "and it's just sex... it's nothing more..."

"I'm sorry about Nick and yes I realize I'm probably playing with fire when it comes to Joe. I'm not stupid...I guess I am just hoping not to get caught and lose my job," Minnie said quietly," It is bad enough I am risking that but if we both screw this up we are going to need to find other jobs and in this city that can be hard."

"Okay, I'm sorry... I'll keep things outside of work," she promised, "but I like him, I like what he does to me and how he makes me feel."

"Okay deal..." she said and they hugged it out. The Minnie spritzed her with body spray.

"You smell like sex!" She laughed.

"Really great sex," Jen laughed.