Chapter 1

Its been at least three months after the breakup and Jimin is just as broken as he was three months ago. He still hurts- and probably will for awhile.

Jimin is currently waitering, not being able to pay for his college any other way. Even though his older friend sister, Aki, offered to pay it for him, he denied because he needs to get back onto his own two feet and forget Jeongguk.

Jimin is taking a nice couples order when suddenly his face pales and his stomach decides to hurl itself up.

Jimin barely had enough time to run into the restrooms and as soon as he got in there he dashed into the first stall, shoving a older man over and out of the way. Sure, this man was mad, but only for a few seconds.

Jimin wiped his mouth off and groaned, pinching his eyes shut after flushing the toilet. Jimin took in a deep breath and got up, apologising to the man who said it was no issue and he walked off.

Jimin washed out his mouth with water and walked out, seeing Lisa, a familiar female, now taking the couples order with Jimin's notepad. Jimin, to say it belatedly, hates Lisa's guts.

Because Jeongguk cheated on Jimin with her.

Jimin shook his head and found his manager, who seemed very concerned about him and made sure to stick the back of his hand against Jimin's forehead. Jimin closed his eyes when his manager gasped.

"Jimin, go home. Call in sick for as long as you need to. You're really pale and your lips are turning blue and you're burning up." Jimin opened his mouth to oblige, but his manager already pushed him out.

Jimin sighed and walked to his car, getting in and starting it. He flipped on the heater because he had the chills and it being only 10° outside didn't help, either.

Jimin got home, and of course, Aki was concerned. She made him soup and when he rejected it, she stuck it in the fridge and made him drink some apple cider and water.

Jimin was pleased, no, but he appreciated her help. She really is his older sister.

Jimin tossed and turned all day, falling asleep to the TV. He just couldn't get comfortable no matter how hard he tried.

He's thrown up six or seven different times each hour and just knew it was time to go on a trip to the doctors.