⛄|Chapter 16|⛄

Jimin breathed out, the air quite chilly now. What the hell- it was like 60° yesterday and is now 15° today. Jimin will never understand the weathers moods.

Jimin did feel odd today, though. He felt the baby being active but thought nothing of it. It's fine and he is fine and so is Aki.

"Hey, Jim," the elder snapped his attention over to the short, black haired girl. He smiled, "yeah?"

"Do you want anything warm? Coco? Coffee? I can pay." Keiko declared, her eyes twinkling. Jimin shrugged, "I could go for a coco, yeah..."

Keiko smiled and her blue-green eyes gleamed. Jimin couldn't help but grin to himself. This little ball of weirdness and awkwardness and oddness is his little sister. His teenaged little sister.

The younger breathed in, "Alrighty. I'll be back," she walked up to the counter and only three minutes later came back, two cocos in her hands in nicely decorated cups.

"Larger ones yours, thought you'd need it." She claimed, handing it to the elder and saw him smile, cheeks brightening. "Thanks Keik," Keiko shrugged.

Jimin had referred to calling her Keik because he could not for the life of him think of anything else.

The fifteen year old plopped down, "alright, so, when is your due date? I believe you said in two weeks, right?" Jimin took a sip of the chocolate drink and hummed- "yeah, September first..."

Keiko's eyes went wide- "isn't that Jeongguk's birthday?"

Jimin sighed and shrugged, "yeah. But he isn't here so I have no reason to stress about that. Plus, it is super rare to be born on your due date." Keiko did nod, "true."

Jimin watched her and saw her mind race in her eyes, the sparkles becoming more beautiful as he watched her. Sure, Keiko is a difficult teenager, but Jimin is used to her and can't wait to have this little bundle of his own soon.

"I am ready to be an aunt," Keiko randomly said, both hands on the cup as she looked anywhere but her elder brother. Jimin chuckled, "but you already are. I am carrying your niece or nephew."

Keiko snorted, "you know what I mean."

Jimin giggled, "I do indeed."