⛄|Chapter 11|⛄

Aki did make Jimin breakfast before she fled out the door. Not to Jeongguk's, but instead to the store and wherever else she needed to be. Probably mixing in Jeongguk in that bunch.

Jimin was left alone, which was quite unusual, but hey. He's a grown man and decided he can do things on his own.

So Jimin took it upon himself to raid the movie case and snacks and had a movie day. He did fall asleep a few times but was able to keep himself awake willingly.

At about the tenth movie, Jimin was bored as hell and looked at his phone, seeing a contact he forgot about

Mr. Alan (Aka: Aiden's Father)

He clicked on it and saw a missed message.

Mr. Alan:
Hello, Jimin I believe,
Can we have a talk over coffee sometime?

Jimin:
Yeah of course.
Sorry for the late response. I missed this text.
My housemate had a text attack and I guess yours got mixed in there.

Mr. Alan:
Great!
How about today?

Jimin was a little surprised at his quick response, but did quickly respond himself. He has nothing to do today but wait for Aki.

They decided on 4:34pm and Jimin got dressed and met him at that destination. He was dressed nice and of course Aiden was with him. Jimin was happy he was. He hoped Aiden came along.

They got inside and Mr. Alan demanded he paid and he looked too fierce for Jimin to argue. So he let him and Mr. Alan was satisfied.

"So, I remember you saying you're seven months?" Jimin took a sip of the caramel drink and hummed. "I am," he said quietly. He didn't like the stares he was getting from those around him, but honestly didn't care after two minutes.

Mr. Alan smiled warmly, "that's nice. I remember when my wife had Akita," Jimin froze, eyes wide. Akita.

Mr. Alan caught his wondrous expression and chuckled. "Is something wrong?" Jimin came to and shook his head quickly, "no no... did you just say Akita?" Mr. Alan hummed, eyes crescents.

There's no way in hell-

"Pardon me, but is your first name Kim?" Mr. Alan nodded, now confused but not concerned. "Yes it is. Why may you ask?" Jimin shrugged, eyes wider then they should be able to be.

"Is Akita a girl?" Mr. Alan nodded, "she is indeed. Her name is Kim Akita Alan," Jimin swallowed thickly. This can't- no-

"Is she perhaps in her teens? exactly nineteen?" Mr. Alan looked puzzled and nodded. "Do you know her?"

Jimin's heard dropped. He's talking to Aki's father- the same man who threw her out at the age of sixteen and was meaner then hell to her.

He's doomed.