⛄|Chapter 20|⛄

"Oh goodness," Jimin said softly as he walked over to the crying baby, her eyes pinched shut and her face scrunched as tears ran down her cheeks.

Jimin sighed when she did not stop and picked her up, softly humming to her and saw how she instantly stopped, her eyes widening. Her big doey split colored eyes.

Jimin pressed a chaste kiss to her forehead and hummed well softly swinging her around as he spun them in gentle, slow circles around her room, almost like slow dancing.

Jace's eyes would not drop away from her mamas as she watched, curios to the brim. What was her mother doing?

"I see you like this, huh?" he whispered, index finger pressed against her cheek softly as he continued to hum soothingly. Jace's face fell and her eyes went light and a tired gaze filled them.

Jimin giggled, "you can sleep again, baby girl... I will not awake you and I will let you awake on your own," he felt bad because he woke her up around six times last night to feed her.

Jace was born with a smaller belly and a birth defect. She has to be fed every so often and night is most important.

Jimin does not mind, he knows this is what it would be like, he is her mama and is quite proud. Jimin would not wish for any other baby or anything else.

The four day old baby yawned and her eyes shut and she drifted off again. Jimin smiled and laid her down, covering her up and making sure she was comfortable and warm.

He pressed one last kiss to her nose and quietly left and jumped when he saw Aki in the doorway, grinning ear to ear, looking impressed and her arms folded.

"You are a god, Jimin." She declared as they walked away quietly. Jimin promised not to wake the baby girl, so he will not.

•••

"Why hello there," Jimin teased softly, watching the baby girls eyes open gently and look around for the owner of that precious, soft, soothing voice.

She saw her mama and made a soft squealing noise, reaching up and holding out her arms. Jimin grinned and picked her up, kissing her forehead- "you are one of a kind, baby girl..."

Jace made a noise and pressed her face into her mamas neck and Jimin giggled, "you truly are..."