⛄|Chapter 53|⛄

Jeongguk is currently laying on the couch, Jace asleep on top of him, her head propped against his chest and the rest of her spreaded out across his body. He didn't mind, no.

Jeongguk was playing games on his phone, checking and replying to messages and making sure he notifications were clear.

Jimin was in the kitchen, yet again, on the phone with his boss whom was frantically trying to count out money and tips and such. Jimin was calm but his face showed pure frustration.

"Are you almost done?" Jeongguk called out quietly, his eyes showing curiosity. Jimin sighed, "should be." He muttered and wrote some more stuff down.

The younger sighed and swallowed, going back to his phone. Today is his and Jimin's anniversary and Jeongguk can't wait to give him his surprise later. But Jace has to be shipped off to uncle and auntie Kim's (Namjoon and SeokJin) later.

•••

"B-bu-but I don't w-wa-wann-wanna go!" She whined, stomping her foot. Jeongguk gave her the eye and she hushed, "I'll buy you a unicorn if you do."

Her eyes lit, "a-a plushie?"

Jeongguk hummed, "yes, a plushie."

He chuckled and kissed her cheek and she giggled, leaning over and pecking her mamas lips softly quickly. Jimin ruffled up her hair and said he love her and so did Jeongguk as Namjoon carried her away.

Jeongguk chuckled and closed the door, turning and seeing Jimin turn down the hall and grumbled, chasing after the elder and into their room.

"Jiminie," he called out, pouting when the elder was nowhere in sight. But then Jimin appeared in comfy, more sleep like clothes. Jeongguk's eyes trailed his small frame, "you look... hot."

Jimin's cheek flared and he let out a dramatic gasp, "Jeongguk! no."

Jeongguk chuckled and walked up to him, his frame invading Jimin's and he pressed their lips together, gnawing on Jimin's bottom lip, asking for entrance. Which, the elder gave to him easily.

After a good make out session, Jimin pulled back, panting with a string of saliva following behind him. Jeongguk gripped his hips, "how about we... you know... have some fun?"

Jimin's eyes darkened, "of course."