⛄|Chapter 59|⛄

"Ew"

Jeongguk looked up from the mirror and saw Jimin looking at the TV. Jeongguk blinked and chuckled, "what sweetheart?"

"They have this weird sugary lasagne cake thing and it looks freaking disgusting." Jeongguk shook his head playfully and couldn't help but chuckle again.

"Well baby, I'd change the channel if I were you." Jimin shrugged, "eh. Anyways. I have a appointment tomorrow to get a uterus scan." Jeongguk looked up and blinked, "uterus scan?"

Jimin hummed, "like I got with Ja-" Jimin stopped, not wanting the younger to feel horrible.

Jeongguk sighed and shrugged, "Jiminie, baby, it is fine. I wasn't here so I don't deserve to feel pleasure in knowing you cared that I wasn't, alright? I know I sound cruel. But I want to feel horrible about that. It gives me another reason to act stronger and be more of a father."

The blonde rolled his eyes jokingly, "beautiful speech. Anyways. Yeah, when I was pregnant with Jace I got one and they pretty much use a camera to stick up you to make sure your uterus is completely fine to proceed with a pregnancy."

Jeongguk blinked, "um... how is your uterus connected exactly?"

He wasn't trying to sound rude, just quite curious. Sure, he hardly knows much about the female anatomy but he for sure knows where those babies come from because Namjoon and his sister, Naejoon, told him after he said the stork at the age of twenty one.

Jimin shrugged, "well... It is connected to my uh... where I had Jace."

"You had Jace with no c-section?" Jeongguk was flabbergasted.

Jimin giggled and hummed, "yeah... through there. Anyways. As you can guess now, it is connected to their and runs up into you also know where." Jeongguk chuckled and hummed, changing into his daily jeans.

"So, do you want Jace and me to come?" Jimin grinned, "of course you numb-nut. I want you to go and Yoongi said he'd watch Jace for us."

"Alrighty. That's a plan."