⛄|Chapter 52|⛄

"I-I'm bo-bored!" Jace whined, leaping onto the elders lap.

Jeongguk's eyes looked down and met hers, "well Jace, what do you want to do?" Jace shrugged and leaned in so her cheek rested against Jeongguk's clothed chest, "I-I do-don-don't k-kn-know..."

The male chuckled and rubbed circles into her back, "well baby, how about we go visit mama at work? I'm sure he wouldn't mind."

Jace's eyes lit and she nodded quickly and Jeongguk got her dressed warmly and got her into the car and drove off to Jimin's work; Flower Heart Café.

"Okay Jace," Jeongguk started as they pulled up and the youngers split eyes snapped up to lock with his chocolate brown ones, "remember, be good at all times."

Jace giggled, "o-of c-c-cou-course!" Jeongguk chuckled and got her out of the car and carried her inside. Jimin was upfront and talking to a complaining customer but the other worker, somebody Jeongguk knows well glared at him.

She kept her cherry colored lips shut, though and decided not to create any drama... yet apparently.

Jimin snapped his head up when the bell rang and his eyes brightened and he apologised the obviously pissed costumer and ran over, ripping Jace out of Jeongguk's arms.

"Hi baby! I hope you've been good for Gukkie," Jimin stated jokingly and Jace giggled and Jeongguk smiled, "she has been. She's been a total doll, actually." Jimin grinned and kissed her cheek, "good girl."

The angry customer stormed up, "are you effing kidding me? Is this some type of family reunion or something!?" Jimin pressed Jace closer to his chest and nodded, "actually yes. I haven't seen her in about nine hours."

The guy rolled his eyes and looked over at Jeongguk and the youngers heart dropped as he recognised him- "oh Jeongguk? I'd never expect to see you here? hmm... you have a new career, huh? babysitting? I never would have guessed. How's syphilis doing you?"

Jeongguk's heart leaped into his throat as he tried to speak but he cut him off, "I see you must've gotten it treated early, right? I hope so. Syphilis does some hell damage on a person."

Jimin furrowed his brows and looked at Jeongguk, "you had syphilis?"

Jeongguk shook his head and whispered "I'll tell you later

The elder didn't fight that because he wasn't mad honestly, just surprised. And plus, Jimin isn't doing anything sexual with Jeongguk currently so he is good and safe and protected from the std.

"So, did you get rid of it?" Jeongguk could only nod. He wishes this guy would just shut the hell up and go away, but no, he isn't like that.

"I bet you had sex with at least fifteen more girls after me," he started and looked at Jimin, "isn't this guy the one who carried your daughter who you had no want to love or care for?"

Jeongguk's chest swelled up as he thought of that. It was true, when he first found out Jimin had a kid that was his he never wanted to see Jace again and never wanted her. But now she is his life.

"Didn't you tell me after we had fun that you didn't want Jace? hmm?" There was a small gasp that admitted from Jace and Jeongguk watched tears roll down her cheeks as he watched her heart break.

Jeongguk snapped and his jaw tightened. He shoved Jimin behind him and grabbed this mans throat with his larger hand and went face to face with him, "I may of said that, but doesn't mean I effing meant it."

The guy smirked, "but you still said it."

Jeongguk's grip tightened, "I suggest you shut the hell up and go away. Leave my daughter out of this or I'll knock all of your teeth out and do much more." He growled, whole body tense and rigid.

The boys eyes now filled with fear as he struggled against his grasp and he shoved him back and he hit the floor. He instantly got up and scampered away.

The raven haired male shook his head and blinked, shocked of what he just did but did not regret it as he turned and saw Jimin's pale, ghost like expression as he grabbed Jace.

The three year old looked up at Jeongguk, her eyes wide. Jeongguk sighed, "Jace, I didn't mean it. I love you and I always will."

Jimin looked at Jeongguk- "that- I- wow. Holy hell, what the actual hell. I didn't expect you to- never mind." Jeongguk flashed him a toothy smile and shrugged. He won't get in trouble for this because that dude owes thirteen years behind bars after he escaped from prison two years ago.

Jimin didn't think of Jeongguk as a abuser nor a person whom would physically hurt someone. The man was out of line and Jeongguk warned him and when he hit a sensitive part of Jeongguk's heart and Jeongguk snapped.

He just snapped.
But he wouldn't do that again.
Unless it was needed.