⛄|Chapter 40|⛄

"I'm here-" the youngers voice stopped when she spotted who was passed out in the chair next to Jimin and she looked pissed---furious.

"Why the hell is he here?" Jimin quirked up his eyebrow and yawned, stretching. "Well... he wanted to apologise so he did and then he comforted me." Aki looked suspicious and her eyebrows furrowed but she did not argue.

She sighed and plopped down on the little bed underneath the window. Jimin sighed and looked over, eyes meeting the sight of a asleep Jeongguk. "He fell asleep like that-"

They all shot up and saw Koko. Damn she was being quiet for once-

"When did you get here?" Koko shrugged, "I've always been here, just came back in at about four." Jimin blinked. She was up that late?

"Oh... alright." Koko hummed and pulled out her phone and began to play a few phone games.

"Is she alright?" Aki changed the conversation and Jimin hummed, "she'll be out for a bit but yeah, she'll be just fine..." Aki nodded, "good. Or else i'd have to strangle Jihyun."

Jimin chuckled, "the kid didn't know... It was an accident. I'm not mad," Aki looked like she was going to spit something but didn't and just nodded, laying back.

"How long as he been here?" Jimin shrugged- "since last night..." Aki nodded and laid down fully, "this thing is so uncomfortable." Jimin giggled, "I know it is..."

Aki shrugged, "only good thing is the fact that Jace's alright..." Jimin nodded, '"yeah... agreed..."