⛄|Chapter 47|⛄

"M-ma-may I j-ju-just t-ta-take a-a bath?" Jace asked, her bottom lip out in a pout and her eyes pleading. Jeongguk chuckled, "sure. Want me to run it for you?"

Of course he is not going to be a creep and stare at her well she bathes, he'll just sit in the bathroom and play his phone and make sure she is fine.

"Y-ye-yes pl-plea-please!" Jeongguk ruffled her hair and nodded and she ran off to grab new clothes well Jeongguk attended to the screaming phone.

"hello?"

"Jeongguk-ah! it's Jimin," Jeongguk chuckled- "I guess," Jimin giggled and let off a snort from the other end of the line and Jeongguk could practically feel him smiling, "I have a question."

Jeongguk hummed as he started the bath, "I will pay you extra if you just can stay the night with her-" Jeongguk swallowed. Like- does Jimin mean spend the night?

Jimin must've noticed his silence, "you don't have to! I can call Koko or just come home-" Jeongguk cut him off, "no no, it is fine. I can do that!"

Jeongguk could feel him grin, "thank you so much! I have to go, Mr. Dae is calling me back---I appreciate it so much! thank you again!" Jeongguk said welcome and Jimin hung up and Jeongguk chuckled and shut the bath off and made sure it was not too hot nor too cold.

Jace came running in and Jeongguk picked her up, "guess what?"

The younger hummed, "w-wh-what?"

Jeongguk smiled, "you know how we talked about me spending the night earlier?" Jace nodded and her eyes lit up- "your mama wants me to stay overnight with you!"

Jace began to chime and her chubby cheeks indented in to dimples and her face scrunched. Jeongguk chuckled and helped her undress and get in to the tub. Jeongguk sat on the toilet seat and played his phone.

After about an hour, he got her out, helped dry her off and then helped her dress and made her food.

"Do you want takeout or?" Jace blinked, "t-tak-takeout?" Jeongguk then knew she had no idea what that meant. Jeongguk cleared his throat, "like pizza, chicken? that noodle café that delivers?"

Jace's eyes lit, "I-I wa-want chi-chic-chicken!"

The elder smirked, "I thought so."

He called in and the order came quicker then expected and Jeongguk made Jace a juice mixed drink and she took it quickly, chugging it down. Jeongguk chuckled and got her plate of food and set the box of noodles in the middle of them on the floor.

He got the three year old fed and laid her in Jimin's bed, telling her he's going to be on the couch. She hummed and not even five minutes later, she ran out asking him to please sleep with her.

Jeongguk swallowed- "Jace... I don't... I don't think your mother would appreciate that..." Jace frowned, "c-ca-call a-an-and as-ask!" Jeongguk nodded, why not?

He had the younger bring him the phone and he typed in the café's number and a girl picked up- "Hey it's Min, thanks for-"

Oh god---Min is Lisa's current girlfriend---that Jeongguk knows of still. Lisa is the first person he cheated on Jimin with... but Jeongguk refuses to think of that right now, especially if Jace is right next to him.

"Hey Min, it is Jeongguk." silence and then she cleared her throat, "um... hello? oh yeah, you?" Jeongguk swallowed and hummed, feeling Jace crawl up on his lap. Jeongguk let her get comfortable.

"anyways... what do you need?" Jeongguk sighed- "is Jimin available?" Min hummed and he heard her call out his name through all the noise---it is rush hour where Jimin works.

"alright, he said give him a second." Jeongguk nodded and thanked her as he rubbed Jace's back. There was a second of the phone handed off and Jimin started speaking, "hey, it's-"

"hey Jimin! it's Jeongguk," there was a second of since and Jimin made a surprised sound- "oh hey! what's up? she's being good, right?" Jeongguk hummed, "yeah of course. Nothing much, I do have a question though."

Jimin made a odd noise and hummed, "that is?"

Jeongguk swallowed- "can I lay with Jace? she wants me to and I wanted to ask just in case-" "yes of course! you may in my bed or hers or the couch, wherever you two want."

Jeongguk was surprised and made a startled noise, "alrighty, thank you so much! that is all I needed!" Jimin hummed and Jeongguk heard a glass shatter and Jimin apologised and said he had to go.

Jeongguk hung up and looked at Jace, "he said yes so I can lay with you, where do you want to sleep, Jace?"

And sooner rather then later, both were asleep in Jimin's bed.