⛄|Chapter 25|⛄

"I'm here,make this quick."

Jeongguk shot his head up, eyes wide. It is Jimin- he is right here and in Jeongguk's aurora and Jeongguk can look at him.

But then it hit Jeongguk,
It has been two years,
They have both changed,
Jimin is not his.

"Sorry, alright... I... do you want a drink? I'll buy-" "mocha. Iced mocha and I'll be happy and then can we just talk, please? I am not trying to be rude I just have a doctors appointment for Jace."

Jeongguk blinked- "Jace?"

The elder realised what he said and shrugged, "nothing. I have an appointment after this, so I kind of need to hurry... I am sorry," Jeongguk said it was completely fine. He is the one that should be apologising, not Jimin.

Jeongguk ordered and they received the drinks in no time. Jimin thanked the younger and took a sip.

The younger took in a deep breath, "I... I owe you a huge apology."

Jimin sighed, "Jeongguk... I... I forgive you, that is in the past and who am I to hold a grudge? I can't and you know this. I never hated you, sure I was hurt and never wanted to see you again, but I can forgive." Jimin said softly, mocha eyes glancing around.

The younger swallowed- "I... I know you can, but what I did was completely and utter crap because I put you in hell and ran..." Jimin shrugged, "like I said, the past is in the past."

Jeongguk nodded, "alright... okay... I... can we meet up again? sometime? please?" It was Jimin's turn to swallow and look down- "I... yes, yes we can. Maybe we can work out a friendship of some sort?"

"I... I'd like that please... thank you..." Jeongguk's cheeks flared and Jimin grinned, "thank you, Jeongguk."