⛄|Chapter 29|⛄

Jimin had been thinking a lot these past three months. Why doesn't he just tell Jeongguk?

Oh wait...

Jimin knows Jeongguk will do something he'll regret later so it is best to keep it a secret for now even though Jimin desperately wants to tell the younger just so he knows.

Jeongguk is not at all forceful or pushy. He is truly dedicated to this friendship and wants to take it slow and not ruin anything.

Jimin does not forgive him whatsoever, he just does not want to be on bad ends, never see each other again. He also does not want Jeongguk doing something stupid and Jimin will really feel guilty even though he did not do a thing.

The blonde is currently laying on his bed, Jace asleep next to him. He is greatful, really. It is 2:34am and she just fell asleep five minutes ago well watching Mulan. Jimin has seen that movie over a million times and is bored of it. Good, now he can go ahead and go to bed.

Jimin sighed and made sure Jace was warm and comfortable and fitted correctly. She yawned when he tried to cover her up with her monkey blanket and he gave up, gently setting it on top of her.

Jace didn't move after that and Jimin laid down behind her, watching her shoulders move slightly as she breathed gently in and out. Jimin feels blessed, really.

He has everything he needs already,
Right here in front of him.