⛄|Chapter 42|⛄

»Related To Chapter 41«

"I hate this so much," Jeongguk growled out, his eyebrows furrowing on anger. Jeon blinked, "hate what?"

"Baking. I don't like it. I also hate being so far from Jimin," Jeon blinked. What did he mean?

"Um... I don't understand but by what you look like I can tell it is exhausting. Tell me, I've got all day." Jeon declared, sitting next to him.

The elder (by two minutes) groaned and shrugged, "it is a lot. And you do not have all day." Jeon shrugged, "I guess I have three hours." Jeongguk glared at her, "fine."

Jeon grinned and listened. "I hate being so far from someone I love so much... he doesn't even know I love him, either..." Jeon shrugged, "well Guk. You were kind of a dick to him before you ended things a few years ago."

Jeongguk groaned and Jeon went on, "he probably thinks you still hate him and want nothing to do with Jace."

The male looked at her, "Jace?"

Jeon groaned, "Jace, his little one. His daughter," Jeongguk then made a 'O' with his mouth and hummed. "Ah... okay..."

The slightly younger nudged his ribcage, "go talk to Jimin. I hate watching you mope," she said and Jeongguk grinned, "aw you hate me being sad." He teased and Jeon rolled her eyes, "no. I hate it because you're annoying."

Jeongguk snickered, "fine. Be that way."

Jeon grinned, "I will be."