⛄|Chapter 36|⛄

Park Chiminie Posted:

Park Chiminie:
I am advice giver 101 lol
10/10 correct every time haha

212123 Likes
21234 Comments
MamaJin: wait a second...
PapaJoon: hush Jin
Kody: he isn't joking guys lol
Park Chiminie: and why would I be joking? haha
Kody: 😂😂
Yoongs: what'd you do this time?
Park Chiminie: something😏

Jimin shut his phone off and grinned, giggling just slightly. He really was now considered a great advice giver and he would like to keep it that way.

The blondes grin never washed away as he sighed and rolled onto his side after throwing his phone on to his bedside table and when he rolled over he wasn't met with the baby girls beautiful eyes, no, he was met with a pillow.

Jimin grumbled and got up. He knows where she is, she won't wander farther then the living room or kitchen.

Jimin sucked in a breath and got up, walking out and in to the living room and followed the trail of food crumbs and was met with a small body frame.

"Baby?"

The three year old looked up at her mama, surprised.

"D-did y-yo-you f-fo-forget i-it w-wa-was m-my bir-birth-birthday?" She asked, her bottom lip poking out in a pout. Jimin giggled and picked her up, "of course not baby!"

He grinned, picking her up and throwing her over his shoulder- "let's go out for lunch."

Jace giggled, her doey eyes scrunching up and Jimin could not be happier.