⛄|Chapter 26|⛄

Jace is currently sitting on the floor of her mamas room, playing the iPad, watching a vet show that Jimin found interesting but child appropriate.

Jimin is laying on his bed, he welcomed Jace up, but she refused and went back to the show all while eating protein bars Jimin found that she loves.

"Baby?" Jace's head snapped up and her eyes shun, "yes mama?" Jimin patted next to him and she crawled up and looked at him curiously. Jimin grinned, "are you hungry?"

The young girl shrugged, "m-ma-maybe... s-so-sort of..." Jimin ruffled her hair, "alright. Let's go out, we can go to that ramen café?"

Jace's eyes lit and she leaped on to Jimin's belly and the elder let out a surprised sound and giggled- "alright baby, coat and shoes." Jace nodded and ran off to the living room and then the coat rack.

Jimin eventually got up and shut his phone off. Aki is in New York currently and is giving him daily updates.

Jace wanted to go with auntie Aki, but Jimin had to say no because she was going with Namjoon and SeokJin to Paris for a bit so Jimin could settle himself down, get some work done and some time to himself.

The male has really buckled down recently in the past two years to make himself everything Jace needs even though everyone tells him he is perfect and doing everything best. Although he always knows he could get better. He knows it is selfish to tell himself that he is the best parent because he knows he is not.

"but it is not needing to be the best. It is the fact that you are the best parent for your child and your child is happy, perfect, and very healthy. That is all that matters, Jimin." Keiko said one day well Jimin was crying because Jace was balling because she had a stomach ache and couldn't bear the pain and Jimin wanted to take away all her pain and face it for her. He hated that he could not.

"Mama! h-hu-hurry!" Jimin chuckled and put his tennis shoes on, "I'm coming baby," he said and leaped up, finding Jace at the door already, her big dowey eyes staring up at him.

The man ruffled his daughters hair and opened the door and she waddled out and in to the car and Jimin smiled. He then got in and put the key in to the ignition and drove off to the noodle café.

"Welcome!" someone's cheer was heard and Jimin looked up, meeting soft eyes that were mixed, one blue and the other green. Jimin knew her from somewhere but where?

"Welcome to Blue Café! I am going to be your waiter, I am Kody," she bowed and Jimin did, too. Jace looked at her, completely fascinated. Kody saw her and nodded, "hello little one!"

Jace blinked and stared and Jimin picked her up, holding her to his chest. Kody grinned ear to ear and walked them over to a table and whipped out her notepad, "Alrighty, let's get-"

"Y-yo-your e-eyes a-a-are m-mi-miss co-colo-colored t-t-too!" Jace chimed, her own mismatched eyes staring in to the young waiters. She hummed, "they are indeed, and so are yours! yours are much more prettier, though."

Jimin watched as his daughters cheeks turned bright pink and she looked down, smiling. Kody giggled, "I always wanted blue and brown but I was stuck with blue and green sadly. My friend, Jeongguk's twin sisters eyes are like yours."

Jimin froze- she knows Jeongguk.
She knows Jimin's ex.
She knows Jace's father.

Jace smiled, "a-ah co-coo-cool!" The waiter hummed and chuckled, turning towards Jimin, "hello Jimin. I know you do not remember me, but I am the chick who threw up all over on the Christmas Eve of 2015, I am Namjoon's ex."

Jimin's eyes flew wide- "THAT IS WHO YOU ARE-" he saw everyone stare and shushed, "that's who you are..." Kody hummed and smiled. She wrote down what they wanted and nodded, "no need to pay."

She pushed back Jimin's card and smirked- "it's on me, old time buddy."

She is a little sly and Jimin loves that.
And Jace went on about the waiters eyes.