⛄|Chapter 22|⛄

"I am so tired," Jimin complained, his eyes watering as he yawned slightly. Keiko blinked and looked at him- "I can watch Jace for an hou-"

"No, she is fine. I can," Keiko giggled and hummed, going back to her phone. She knew Jimin would interject and say no. Not because he doesn't trust her, he just loves Jace so much.

Keiko pressed her lips together, "why not try taking a nap with her?"

Jimin blinked, "with her? like- sleep with her?" Keiko hummed and sat her phone down, looking at Jimin and then down at Jace's small figure. Keiko smiled, "feed her and lay her down next to you when she falls asleep."

Jimin thought about that and nodded, "alright... I will try that, I'm gonna go now." Keiko hummed and waved as Jimin walked off with Jace into his room. He was more than eager to try this.

The young male plopped down onto his bed and saw Jace's eyes trace his perfectly. He smiled and kissed her forehead, "I want you to try and take a nap for mama, can you do that?"

His only response was some more eye staring but then a slight squeal and Jimin grinned, sitting back against the headboard and pillows and pulled up his shirt, as per usual.

Jace was feeding in no time and Jimin relaxed, turning the TV on and sitting back some more. Jace was not bothered by his movement and within fifteen minutes she was out like a light.

Jimin ever so carefully laid back and realised she was fine and closed his eyes. And within two minutes, he was out.

Man, he's got to thank Keiko next time he sees the younger.

••••

Jimin awoke to nothing and was wide awake. Jace was still asleep, her breath could be felt on Jimin's small chest and he smiled, not daring to move but did listen to the TV.

Jimin felt the baby girl shift but not awake and he sighed in relief, but then he thought about Jeongguk and what he's doing and where he is.

Jimin used to wonder where Jeongguk was 24/7 when they dated and that was what probably pissed him off most but did Jimin care? of course not. Jeongguk was his baby boyfriend and needed all the protection he could get.

Jimin used to regret sleeping with him but doesn't anymore because of the gift Jimin received from that as a reward for staying strong. Jimin did not break, he cried, yes, but he did not break. Not like everyone thought he would.

He stayed strong.

And he needs to for both himself and Jace.

No more Jeongguk,
No more negative people,
No more regrets,
And no more boyfriends or anything.