⛄|Chapter 60|⛄

Jimin sighed, looking around the dark room. He honestly can't believe he's here again after just a few years.

To be honest, Jimin assumed he'd never be here again his entire life unless he was in his thirties because he never elected to be pregnant again and certainly never expected his love story to spark up again.

Jimin's thoughts were cutoff as Dr. Burns walked in, clipboard in his hands as he smiled, "hello again, Jimin."

Jimin nodded and Jeongguk awkwardly sat there, tapping his foot and sighed. Jeongguk's excited for this appointment, yes, only thing is---he can feel the doctors judgement because he knows this doctor knows Jeongguk's the first father and how Jeongguk wasn't there when Jimin had Jace. But oh well, he deserves it.

"I see you're in here for a ultrasound? like you did with Jace?" Jimin hummed, "yeah, I want to make sure this will be a fine birth and not a c-section or I hope to know there are no complications."

Dr. Burns hummed, "alright. Please lay back for me, Jimin, and remove your pants along with your undergarments." Jimin nodded and Jeongguk helped him, setting the elders pants and underwear next to him.

Jimin propped his legs up and Dr. Burns put the cover over him and started scanning around after placing the gel. Jeongguk watched, pure curiosity on his face.

Dr. Burns explored around and his eyes squinted, "Jimin- you're having twins, right?"

The blondes eyebrows scrunched. Dr. Burns knows this, he's the one who told Jimin and did the ultrasound.

"Yeah?" Jimin's voice came out as a question and Dr. Burns nodded, "there's defiantly a pair in here." Jimin giggled, relaxing. But he tensed as Dr. Burns grabbed the baby heart monitor and put in the ear buds to it and placed it against Jimin's belly.

Dr. Burns put the heart monitor back and looked at Jimin, "am I allowed to take a photo off your ultrasound?"

Jimin nodded, just wanting to know why the hell he's so concerned and looks startled and spooked. It scares Jimin. He won't survive the news that one of his twins had died.

The doctor took the photo and printed it out- "I'll be right back," and he was gone.

Jimin looked at Jeongguk, "do you think... do you think they're fine? the twins, I mean." Jeongguk's expression dropped as he scooted closer to Jimin, his eyes locking with his- "Jimin, baby... I am positive they're alright. I'm sure there's just a mishap, alright? don't stress. It is bad for them."

The elder swallowed thickly and nodded, "all-alright..."

Dr. Burns returned and looked pleased, sitting next to Jimin and saw the youngers curious look, "alright you two. There was a mishap," Dr. Burns declared, grinning.

Jimin blinked and Jeongguk squeezed the elders hand, his eyes watching the doctor as well.

"Alright, so, look at this." Dr. Burns held the picture out and used his pinkie to point everything out, "Jimin. Before I tell you this, listen. Both of you."

Dr. Burns switched on the heart monitor level on the computer and moved the scanner around to one specific area located in Jimin's uterus and hushed the couple, "listen and listen very closely. It is quiet, but there's heartbeats."

Jeongguk's eyebrows scrunched together as Jimin's breath hitched. Dr. Burns sat back down, "those are the heartbeats, you two. Now look," Dr. Burns pointed around on the printed ultrasound picture.

"Those are four separate bodies, you two."

Jimin bursted into tears and Jeongguk gasped, grabbing the elder and holding him, "hey hey, shh... baby, what's wrong?"

Dr. Burns stayed quiet, knowing Jimin got it but not his coconut of a boyfriend. "Gukkie- what Dr. Burns is---is t-telling us is that there- there are four babies, Jeongguk!"

Jeongguk froze, "wait- real-really?"

The eldest showed Jeongguk the photo and nodded, "I was concerned because I picked up more then two heartbeats and I wouldn't hear Jimin's on this monitor so I made sure and sure enough, there are four individual heartbeats and four individual bodies."

Jeongguk's eyes burned as he tried not to cry, too.

"We're so lucky."