⛄|Chapter 65|⛄

Jeongguk sighed as he walked along the path in the park, next to Jace as her teeth chattered.

Sure, they could have taken the car, but today was apparently the day where Jimin's car broke down so he used Jeongguk's and went to the doctors appointment that he told Jeongguk he's not allowed to go to.

"You alright baby?" Jace hummed and looked at the ground, "papa," she looked up and met her fathers eyes- "c-can w-we get a-a do-dog?" Jeongguk chuckled and ruffled her hair- "but you have Peanut."

Jace rolled her eyes, "I-I kn-know. I-I lo-love Peanut b-but I wa-want a h-home p-pet, too." Jeongguk pursed his lips, "maybe. I'll talk to mama about it when he gets home."

The four year old nodded, "o-okay."

•••

Well, when Jimin got home... um... he wasn't in the best of moods. He was in a damp mood and had tears rolling down his face and Jeongguk knew something was up when Yoonmin and Jeon trailed up behind him.

Yoonmin and Jeon hate each other, so something must of happened.

"Baby," Jeongguk pulled Jimin into his grasp and held tight, "baby... what's wrong?"

Yoonmin butted in, "I'm going to take Jace into her room, alright?" Jeongguk nodded and as soon as Jace's door shut, Jimin started balling and held onto Jeongguk for dear life.

"Jiminie-" Jeongguk was cutoff by a screaming cry and watched as Jimin fell apart on the floor. What The-

Jeon propped down next to Jimin and brought him into her arms and that's are. She hates being touched by other adults but yet she's holding Jimin so close that it makes Jeongguk want to cry. But Jimin's wails of obvious pain made him want to cry more, though.

"I-I- Gukkie- gone- I-" Jimin choked out, head in hands as Jeon whispered out soft shh's and told him it was alright and Jeongguk was confused. "D-dead-" Jimin sobbed out finally and Jeongguk's heart dropped. What?

"Jeongguk," Jeon breathed out, knowing Jimin won't get this out. "You lost your fourth baby..." Jeongguk's eyes went wide and tears began to spring- "wh-what?"

Jeon looked down, "you lost your fourth baby... I mean... It is still there... but Jimin will have it but it won't be alive..." Jeon explained softly as Jimin wailed at that realisation again and held Jeongguk as he began to cry as well.